PDA

View Full Version : New Dump Truck

Boycea
03-27-2007, 10:50 PM
Some pics of the new Dump I picked up today :)

mcwlandscaping
03-27-2007, 11:00 PM
F450? looks very nice!! If only it had a fisher plow.....JK what motor?

LawnInOrder
03-27-2007, 11:02 PM
real nice dump. i am very jealous. Very clean. Is that thing brand new. It looks that way. anyways good luck with it. How much did it set you back if you don;t mind me asking and is it 4x4? and nice plow. I wanna get a v-plow on my next truck. i hope to get one soon. Congrats and good luck on the season. LawnInOrder

mojob
03-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Nice truck. It looks like your plow frame might not be mounted at the right height judging by the gap between the ground and the plow in the vee position.

lawnguy268
03-27-2007, 11:04 PM
nicee soo what the numbers???.....price mileage ...

Boycea
03-27-2007, 11:06 PM
F450? looks very nice!! If only it had a fisher plow.....JK what motor?

Thanks, but it's only an F350, not a 450. I Had planned on putting a Fisher xtreme v on it but the truck already had the boss v on it, so i'm gonna give this brand a shot for now.

Boycea
03-27-2007, 11:08 PM
Nice truck. It looks like your plow frame might not be mounted at the right height judging by the gap between the ground and the plow in the vee position.

After I posted the pictures I noticed the same thing. I'm gonna hook the plow up tomorrow and see what's going on. This is my first boss plow, i usually run Fishers so I'm not to familiar with them. Is this an easy fix if it's not mounted right?

DBL
03-27-2007, 11:09 PM
sweet truck i really like it is that a 12' dump

troblandscape
03-27-2007, 11:23 PM
Nice Truck Gotta love the new stuff to start the season with.

PearceLawn
03-28-2007, 08:49 AM
Man that is an awesome truck!! Best of luck with it!!

Stay safe.

mojob
03-28-2007, 10:30 AM
After I posted the pictures I noticed the same thing. I'm gonna hook the plow up tomorrow and see what's going on. This is my first boss plow, i usually run Fishers so I'm not to familiar with them. Is this an easy fix if it's not mounted right?
I had the same problem with my Boss V, which I love by the way. It's an easy fix. Get your Boss owners manual out and it will give you the right height for the frame. I think in your case it's too low. The brackets that mount to the truck frame have a set of holes to adjust the height and it's just a matter of using the right holes. Hope this helps. Good luck with that truck. Hope it makes you lots of money.

RedMax Man
03-28-2007, 11:00 AM
Everytime someone posts pics of a Superduty with a landscape dump it makes me want one even more. Real nice.:cool2:

AbsoluteH&L
03-28-2007, 11:18 AM
Great looking truck!!! As to the plow frame I would take it back to the dealer. You spent a boatload of cash, they should have it set up right for you. Good luck with it.

Boycea
03-28-2007, 09:31 PM
Thanks for the replies guys, and thanks mojob for that info. To answer some questions it is an 06 leftover. I bought it new with the plow on it for just over 40K. I am dropping it off tomorrow to get it lettered up so i'll be sure to post some more pics.

MysticLandscape
03-30-2007, 12:02 AM
Thanks for the replies guys, and thanks mojob for that info. To answer some questions it is an 06 leftover. I bought it new with the plow on it for just over 40K. I am dropping it off tomorrow to get it lettered up so i'll be sure to post some more pics.

Were you on Rt.1 Today around 5 maybe 6? Saw the same truck as you drive by.

LTDLawnCare
03-30-2007, 10:55 PM
We have a place called truckquip down here near the cape that sells boss plows exclusively... Just something to think about if you ever have any serious problems with it.
LTD