PDA

View Full Version : Press Release -- Don't forget about 'em!!

MSS Mow
03-29-2007, 09:53 AM
Just a quick reminder to not forget about doing press releases! Now's a perfect time of year to do one to announce new services, new areas served, new whatever. Never miss an opportunity to promote your business.

Press Releases are FREE!!!! :clapping: :clapping:

topsites
04-01-2007, 11:53 PM
I found a neat link I think would be helpful for anyone considering this: Guide to Writing Successful Press Releases (http://www.stetson.edu/~rhansen/prguide.html)

It may not cost you in terms of dollars, but free it isn't, still worth a shot if you can pull this off with relative ease.

Ecoscape01
04-03-2007, 03:24 PM
I was actually considering journalism before starting my business and I'm a pretty skilled writer when I devote effort to my writing. I read a thread about this earlier today and I was so excited. I never even thought about doing this before. I've been ripping my hair out trying to figure out how to set myself apart from the 8,000,000,000 other landscapers in my area who all send out their direct mailings, flyers, and door hangers. With my skills, and some help from one of my favorite professors, I might just be able to pull off getting something published. I'll let you guys know how it goes. I'll most likely post a copy of the release before hand as well.