PDA

View Full Version : MAryland Companies- Anyone start yet?

NewHorizon's Land
03-30-2007, 07:01 AM
I started mowing yesterday along with a few other lco in the area. Anyone else start.

Dougman
03-30-2007, 08:57 AM
Maybe in a week or two. Still quite a bit of brown

kreft
03-30-2007, 05:57 PM
no not yet.... next week:)

HBLandscaping
04-01-2007, 08:25 PM
Starting tomorrow, Hope its a great year for all of us here in Md. Good luck this season.

smcunningham
04-02-2007, 12:55 AM
monday.............

Matts lawn care
04-05-2007, 11:21 PM
I'm starting tomorrow 4/6/07

StBalor
04-06-2007, 09:27 AM
Started yesterday, 4-5-2007. Have been doing some mulching and clean-ups for the past couple weeks though. Been giving lots of estimates. Not many takers. Only landing about 30% i'd say. Guess everyone is still shopping.

HBLandscaping
05-29-2007, 04:31 PM
How everyone in Maryland doing? I started off great this year. I had a few yard about 2 weeks ago that were just about ready for twice a week cut but then this dry spell hit. Im now down to every yard once every 10 or so days. It doesnt look good either for the next few days. Temp expected to be in the low 90's and really no rain to speak of. I thought we wouldnt have to deal with this til Late aug, guess I was wrong. I no someone in MD has seen atleast a rain drop, but not here in my part of MD.

HBLandscaping
07-20-2007, 01:49 PM
Looks like these thread is dead, So let me get it started again.

Im was contacted today throught a friend about a Landscaping job in Ellicott City. Im not sure of all the details yet but my problem is that Im in Far western Montgomery County so Ellicott City is a good 1- 1 1/2 drive each way. This is a little out of my way or the area in which I work. Being that this job is for a friend I would like to find someone in that area or close to it that would like to take on the job. Depending on the job I may be looking to contract this job out. If anyone is interested please contact me. I know with the grass not growing any extra jobs is helpful, God knows we could all use some extra jobs or money. Like I said if the job wasnt so far from me I would do it.

I hope to have all the information about this job later today. I will post the information as soon as I get it.

Thanks
Bobby Hunter
HB Landscaping

phlandscaping
07-30-2007, 11:10 PM
Looks like these thread is dead, So let me get it started again.

Im was contacted today throught a friend about a Landscaping job in Ellicott City. Im not sure of all the details yet but my problem is that Im in Far western Montgomery County so Ellicott City is a good 1- 1 1/2 drive each way. This is a little out of my way or the area in which I work. Being that this job is for a friend I would like to find someone in that area or close to it that would like to take on the job. Depending on the job I may be looking to contract this job out. If anyone is interested please contact me. I know with the grass not growing any extra jobs is helpful, God knows we could all use some extra jobs or money. Like I said if the job wasnt so far from me I would do it.

I hope to have all the information about this job later today. I will post the information as soon as I get it.

Thanks
Bobby Hunter
HB Landscaping

Let me know if you still need someone to help you out, I've been thinking about working my way out there!
410-533-7116

Apluslawncare
08-20-2007, 12:26 AM
I also would be interested, I live down the street from Ellicott city. 410-598-4032