PDA

View Full Version : I get to literally BEAT the newest lowballer!

Liquidfast
03-30-2007, 09:42 AM
Going thru my 10 year old sons homework this morning and a flyer pops out. $5 for spring clean ups!!!

How can I compete with my own family at these prices??? According to my wife, he did this in the fall (in fact I remember picking him up from a house he was cleaning).

Oh well, I figure I can ground him during peak season.

cward
03-30-2007, 09:44 AM
Just hiring him at that price....it's a winning combination. You should be proud of your son.

Willofalltrades
03-30-2007, 12:24 PM
Haha thats funny... wheres the Govt.? Cuz I smell a monopoly in ur area lol

LindblomRJ
03-30-2007, 03:17 PM
Hire him as a sub. Ask him to help pay the bills now that he is earning all that money.

Scag48
03-30-2007, 03:33 PM
Hahaha, that's pretty funny. I remember when I was doing lawn maintenance in high school under my own business name and my dad was doing landscaping/hardscaping under his own business name. Everyone in town thought we were competing against each other. LOL.

Liquidfast
03-30-2007, 07:53 PM
last fall, he was paid 2 american bills and 3 loonies. The family asked for 50 cents back for the exchange. LOL. The owner of the house was a truck driver and sat in his rig until I made change LOL.

LindblomRJ
03-30-2007, 09:24 PM
last fall, he was paid 2 american bills and 3 loonies. The family asked for 50 cents back for the exchange. LOL. The owner of the house was a truck driver and sat in his rig until I made change LOL.

Now thats funny.:laugh:

David C.
03-30-2007, 10:12 PM
-------------------------

xpnd
03-30-2007, 10:23 PM
Going thru my 10 year old sons homework this morning and a flyer pops out. $5 for spring clean ups!!!

How can I compete with my own family at these prices??? According to my wife, he did this in the fall (in fact I remember picking him up from a house he was cleaning).

Oh well, I figure I can ground him during peak season.

Please let me know what his expenses for a passport and airfare is to Dallas, TX. I will provide room and board at my expense and pay him twice as much as he is getting now. At age 18 I do send him back to you for his college education.