PDA

View Full Version : Toro 2 cycle Parts Diagrams

gibsonsg311
03-31-2007, 05:08 PM
Hey fellas,
Im rebuilding a Toro 2 cycle mower its a late 80s early 90s model. The engine is immaculate and starts right up, but i Took apart the the wheel drive and need the parts diagram to place it back together.

I am in need of a parts diagram for these toros> i went to toro.com but don't have the serial # If anyone has a diagram or manual please drop a post.

Thanks, John

Restrorob
03-31-2007, 06:10 PM
Well, It will be hard to find a proper diagram without any numbers.

Are there ANY numbers at all on this unit ?

dutch1
03-31-2007, 09:31 PM
Your Toro dealer should have a Toro "HELP" book that they should be willing to let you browse through. The book lists all model numbers, along with charachteristics of each along with the engine on each model. Look for the models with Suzuki engines and self propelled in the time frame you have listed. I"m not sure but there could be transmission types as well. I was sure that I could come up with a model number but I can't and dialup is so slow it's difficult to search a list of numbers. I will monitor this thread to see if you have come up with a solution. If not, I'll look at the dealership where i used to work when I go for parts.

dutch1
04-03-2007, 12:04 AM
Try a 20684 for a BBC unit or a 20680 for a zone start. Both are 3 speed self propelled units. If the models don't help you out you will have to check out the dealers HELP book.

Dutch

gibsonsg311
04-03-2007, 12:19 AM
Hey thanks Dutch it was the model I have. Your replys are greatly appreciated.