PDA

View Full Version : Good deal on Super Z

johnwon
04-01-2007, 07:20 AM
I just went to a local home show and talked to a local dealer who had some Hustlers on display. Anyway I looked at these around Sept-Oct '06 and the price they quoted to me was not the best and I ended up buying a Gravely at a different dealer. One day since I was riding buy their lot and seen a whole lot of these Hustlers in all models and sizes, I decided to pull in and have a good look at them and noticed the price right on the machine was much better than what they quoted me when I was wanting to buy. So I asked the guy at the home show why now such a good price and not back when I was looking to buy??? He said that they ordered enough and received them in Nov. '06 to get a different price level from the manufacture. Just one example; 27HP Kohler Super Z with 60" deck...sticker price; $7,600.00 cash. Now back when I first looked at them it was around $8,400.00 So if any of you don't live too far from Harrisonburg, VA and you may not have a good dealer relationship, it may be worth a trip if your not too far away. You can PM me for dealer name and phone number. The same dealer is in Staunton, VA also and should have the same pricing. I wish they would have let me know that the price would be better if I waited for their order to come in, I told the guy at the home show...I'd bought one for that price!! He told me they had about 18 more of the 27HP Super Z in stock and that when the next order comes in the price will be higher due to price increases that have already took effect.