PDA

View Full Version : Walker Reel from Expo

MOW ED
07-27-2001, 01:56 PM
After messing around and trying to scan the pics to get under the byte limit to post here, I give up.

If you want to see pics of a Walker reel mower I saw at expo, e-mail me and I'll send them to you.

It would be much easier if I could just post them here but I don't have a clue.:confused:

Eric ELM
07-27-2001, 02:38 PM
Send it to me Ed and I will reduce it for you and send it back or post it, either way. :D

MOW ED
07-27-2001, 10:07 PM
Reduced - ala Eric Elm.

Check em out. No need for a GHS here.

MOW ED
07-27-2001, 10:08 PM
Since I don't really know how to post multiples, here is one mow (hehe).

Fantasy Lawns
07-27-2001, 10:19 PM
very cool ...... just one more reason why although not the faster mower ...... with doubles as a normal standard ...... GHS .... mult deck sizes .... SD & Mulch .....front deck for tight yards .... Mobility to go around all obstacles ...... she is the "Swiss army knife” ….. a Walker & larger ZTR is hard to beat on any trailer ;->"

jnjnlc
07-27-2001, 10:33 PM
I must have been sleeping when that came out. I even demonstrated the Walker and I did not see that one. Cool idea. I did look at the battery power reel mower inside. Home owner use of course. Good concept though.

Currier
07-28-2001, 01:22 AM
I have got to but me a new Walker and all those great add ons!
I really want to get the blade to help with backfilling trenches, but those reels could be a great add on for serious $$!

cantoo
07-29-2001, 12:38 AM
Currier, check out the prices before you get too excited. I have two Walkers and they are great for what they are designed for. I have only bought a few attachments from Walker for them because of the prices, I just build my own if it's possible..
Mow Ed, someday I'll have to scan a pic of my dethatcher for you. I bought the one from Walker but I didn't like the big long handle to raise and lower it so I made a foot lift for it that works really good. Now no more reaching ahead to lift it to turn, just push the foot operated lever and away it goes, then step on the trip and it goes down again.

vipermanz
07-29-2001, 03:23 AM
it would really hurt if you cut yourself with those "so-exposed-fast-spinning-reels"!
Btw speaking of spinning do they spin as fast as a deck with blades?

MOW ED
07-29-2001, 11:07 AM
Cantoo,
When you get some time send those pics on. Dethatching accounts for about 1/4 of my yearly revenue and your idea sounds really good. I like making things for the Walker too. I made a sprayer and saved about 700 bucks. It even works as designed.