PDA

View Full Version : HELP! where can you buy a trailer in WA state?

Aquastone Landscaping LLC
04-05-2007, 12:26 PM
I'm looking for a new single axle trailer for my rig and i'm having really no luck on finding any trailer dealers or a welder/builders. I've also checked on craigslist for a used one and found nothing except a bunch of crap. whats the best way to go about this? does anyone know a good place to find trailers in the Seattle area?(at this point i'm willing to drive a ways away so i'll broaden the question to the whole state of Washington)

David Hartzog
04-05-2007, 10:57 PM
When i lived in WA i got a 18 ft double axil in Oregon City, Or. at a welding shop near Portland. i asked him to special make it for me. he wasn't a trailer place really, just a welder. Maybe you will have better luck asking welding shop or iron works type places.

justanotherlawnguy
04-06-2007, 02:21 AM
Have you tried the yellow pages? Do they sell Bargain Traders at conveinent stores? Here in FL, there are tons of ads in there for trailers.

Scag48
04-06-2007, 04:05 AM
Signal Trailer Sales in Everett, they're next to Dagmar's, that big boat storage lot. Website is www.signaltrailer.com Also, go to a gas station or grocery store and buy a big truck and equipment trader publication. They're just like the auto trader publications but for light, medium, and class 8 trucks, heavy equipment, and if you flip toward the back there are pages and pages of trailers that are new from dealers and used stuff as well. That's where I'd look, I've found plenty in there. I'd tell you to try Paros trailers in Sultan, but I don't think they're producing anymore. Every time I drive by there, there are less and less trailers on the lot, I think they're on their way out. That and a 6X12 is about $1,800 from them, but they are well built trailers, I've used a couple over the years that I borrowed from friends. Trailers in WA are expensive, expect to pay around $1,500 for anything around a 6x12.

JFGLN
04-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Just drive down I-5 to Tacoma, all kinds of trailer dealers.

04-06-2007, 12:32 PM
thanks for all the tips
scag48~ i've been to signal trailers a couple of times up in Everett and they had a limited selection of trailers which was dissapointing. I think i'm going to go try the Paros place and after that take your advice and search truck and trailer traders for a good deal.
If anyone knows a good welder up here in Wa i'd be more than willing to check him out.

Allen's LS
04-06-2007, 11:47 PM
thanks for all the tips
scag48~ i've been to signal trailers a couple of times up in Everett and they had a limited selection of trailers which was dissapointing. I think i'm going to go try the Paros place and after that take your advice and search truck and trailer traders for a good deal.
If anyone knows a good welder up here in Wa i'd be more than willing to check him out.

I would defiantly check out Paros Trailers in Sultan. http://www.paros-trailers.com/index.htm
Santini Paros used to work for, and now uses Garland trailers designs. If you have been in the Northwest for a while you know Garland trailers.

But I would also check out Freeway trailer sales in Fife.

http://www.freewaytrailer.com/

As far as welder goes. The best would be Deans Specialty Welding in Monroe.(360)794-2102 or (425) 488-8898 Tell him Kevin Sent you.

Good luck. :drinkup:

Dirty Water
04-07-2007, 01:44 AM
Interstate Trailers is a good company. They are located on I-5 in Fife if I remember right.

FreeWay Trailers too.

DKinWA
04-07-2007, 12:43 PM
Olympic Trailer is located in Olympia and Fife and they carry several brands in addition to their own. http://www.olympictrailer.com/