PDA

View Full Version : hi new here

lovelawns
04-07-2007, 02:44 PM
Hi to everybody I live in south florida and last year I started a lawn maintenance company but unfortunately I could not make enough money to support my family so now i'm back in the work force I will be putting some equipment for sale in the days to come on this site if anybody is interested in a good bargain please let me know. I will keep coming to this site for more info on lawn care I still have to maintain my own yard. thank you

Michael J. Donovan
04-07-2007, 02:52 PM
hello lovelawns and welcome to LawnSite...if you have amy items for sale, please post them in our Equipment Marketplace forum - http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=51

Take care and enjoy the site

lovelawns
04-07-2007, 08:35 PM
thank you I was planning on doing that

SPENCER HUNTER
04-08-2007, 02:13 PM
you having to go back to the workforce,,,, lawn care is a tough business istarted out small,,from 2 yards to 12 but i do this partime,, but iam growing give bids almost every day,, i use to work solo,,but now i have somehelp, what kind of equipment do u have ? inch cut,,,how many hour's what type?

sedge
04-15-2007, 12:57 AM
Hi to everybody I live in south florida and last year I started a lawn maintenance company but unfortunately I could not make enough money to support my family so now i'm back in the work force I will be putting some equipment for sale in the days to come on this site if anybody is interested in a good bargain please let me know. I will keep coming to this site for more info on lawn care I still have to maintain my own yard. thank you

Hey man, really sorry to hear that!!!

If I can ask you, where are you from? We are considering moving to the Miami area as my wife wants to go on to nurse Anesthetist school and there are 3 located in the Miami area.

Why do you think it didn't work out? What did you do wrong? How much were you charging for a normal sized yard?

You can PM me if you would prefer.

Thanx again

PopsLawnService
04-26-2007, 05:02 PM
I'm new here too. how come there is not a place for introductions, or do you just post Them anywhere.

Most of the gardening forums I visit have a place like that.

1MajorTom
04-26-2007, 09:29 PM
I'm new here too. how come there is not a place for introductions, or do you just post Them anywhere.

Most of the gardening forums I visit have a place like that.

http://www.lawnsite.com/forumdisplay.php?f=69

PopsLawnService
04-27-2007, 01:12 AM
Thank you 1MajorTom. I missed that.