PDA

View Full Version : Landscapes Boulders Southeast PA?

dvlscape
04-07-2007, 07:12 PM
I have been contacting builders in the area and havnt found any that need to get rid of boulders. Anybody know where to get nice boulers for : General Landscape use, building walls, or making steps? I know of Rolling Rock, Delaware Quarries and I know their prices and don't want to pay it. Seems like someone is making a lot of money off rocks. Thanks

nobagger
04-07-2007, 08:17 PM
I have been contacting builders in the area and havnt found any that need to get rid of boulders. Anybody know where to get nice boulers for : General Landscape use, building walls, or making steps? I know of Rolling Rock, Delaware Quarries and I know their prices and don't want to pay it. Seems like someone is making a lot of money off rocks. Thanks

They seem to be getting harder and harder to find. I couldnt find enough for a job we were bidding so we had to change borders, and we only needed roughly 1000lbs.

outcold00
04-08-2007, 10:19 AM
hey look at that, dvlscape where in harleysville are you located?

dvlscape
04-08-2007, 12:47 PM
I'm surprised you havnt seen our trucks around. Delaware Valley Landscapes. I live on Moyer Road near the school and our new 3 acre site is up near heavener supp.

DUSTYCEDAR
04-08-2007, 12:51 PM
good luck finding any rock for free every time i find some i hide them out back and sell them for winter money :)
rocks cost more then cement lol

outcold00
04-08-2007, 11:16 PM
I'm surprised you havnt seen our trucks around. Delaware Valley Landscapes. I live on Moyer Road near the school and our new 3 acre site is up near heavener supp. oh ok, actually when i think about it, i have. are you the owner or what is your position in delaware valley landscapes? how many people do you have working for dvl?
how old do you have to be to work for dvl? sorry for the questions, just trying to learn as much i can. im only 17, i used to go to oak ridge.

dvlscape
04-10-2007, 04:52 PM
Outcold, yeah I am the owner, We have 4 employees right now but we are anxiously awaiting our 4 south american workers from the H2B program. if you would like to come over and fill out an app and meet us call 215 513 7507.

cgland
04-10-2007, 08:58 PM
We usually case a bunch of builder sites and ask for boulders. They are usually happy to get rid of them. saves them trucking. If it is a special boulder we need we usually go to Architectural Stone in Douglassville. Way cheaper than Rolling Rock. Although RR has a better selection.

chris

outcold00
04-11-2007, 08:27 PM
I called today and left a message at the number you gave me, give me a call back and let me know when i can come over to pick up a app.
Kevin Massey.Outcold, yeah I am the owner, We have 4 employees right now but we are anxiously awaiting our 4 south american workers from the H2B program. if you would like to come over and fill out an app and meet us call 215 513 7507.