View Full Version : truck enclosure

04-08-2007, 12:57 AM
I was wondering if any one had any info on the truck enclosures that go between the cab of the truck and the dump body. I saw it a while back on some of brickmans older truck like the ealy/mid 90s fords. They had seats in there's (which I don't see how it is safe or legal) but I will not. I just want it for storage. I have looked all over the net and can't find any info (probally don't know the correct term to punch into google) .The only other thing I have come up w/ is buying a 5x8 enclosed and taking the frame out then bolting it to the truck frame but not to sure how that will look. Any info on the enclosure w/ help and let me know what you think of the tralier idea.

04-08-2007, 02:59 PM
anyone ? help!

04-08-2007, 03:51 PM
I have seen the picture of the one a LS member bought but I bet the truck came from the factory that way... I have never seen them anywhere else. I bet you could have a local weld shop build it from sheet steel with a locking door or maybe a ramp.

04-08-2007, 03:55 PM
theyre called man cabs if this is what youre looking for


04-08-2007, 07:37 PM
If you are just looking for tool storage you can get a large toolbox type enclosure. Knapeheid calls them Knap Packs. They are a great addition to regular cab platform/dump body.



04-08-2007, 09:11 PM
Thats a sweet tool box. This one too.


04-08-2007, 09:56 PM
Thanks! Exactly what I was looking for I will check it all out.