PDA

View Full Version : New Trailer and Greentouch Racks

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:23 PM
Hey,

Posting up some pics of my new trailer and the new GreenTouch Xtreme racks.

Cheers
Jeff

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Pic #2 :canadaflag:

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:29 PM
Pic #3 :canadaflag:

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:30 PM
Pic #4 :canadaflag:

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:31 PM
Pic #5 :canadaflag:

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:32 PM
Pic #6 :canadaflag:

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:33 PM
Pic #7 :canadaflag:

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:36 PM
Pic #8 :canadaflag:

SW Landscape Maintenance
04-08-2007, 12:39 PM
Nice setup Jeff. How do you like the new trimmer racks? I told my equipment dealer about them and he's going to try and get a set into his store. I want to see them before I make the purchase. If you don't mind be asking....How much?

What happened to our warm weather?:canadaflag:

F.O.S.
04-08-2007, 12:40 PM
That is an awesome trailer. Nice racks too.

mow & snow
04-08-2007, 12:40 PM
Nice trailer! Now if we can just get the snow to melt you can put it to use.

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 12:45 PM
Nice setup Jeff. How do you like the new trimmer racks? I told my equipment dealer about them and he's going to try and get a set into his store. I want to see them before I make the purchase. If you don't mind be asking....How much?

What happened to our warm weather?:canadaflag:

The racks are second to none. There is only one Canadian distributor and my dealer actually dropped the racksbecause he isn't selling enough and they are expensive. IMO these new ones are worth every single cent. The older ones were a little over priced but still good. I plan on ordering a second 2 rack and mounting it closer to the gate.

I can't wait for the snow to melt. Atleast it gave me and extra weekend to tune up all the equiptment before cleanups.

Cheers
Jeff

SW Landscape Maintenance
04-08-2007, 12:56 PM
I noticed your Miska Trailer. Have you seen their dump trailers? I hate forking off the grass at the end of each day and leaves in the fall. I just don't like the fact that I would have to take my equipment off the trailer in order to dump... but maybe it would be the way to go.:canadaflag:

Ultimatelawncareinc
04-08-2007, 01:22 PM
so how much payup are the racks you never gave a price???

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 01:25 PM
so how much payup are the racks you never gave a price???

I won mine in the green touch forum however they have pricing on their website www.trailerracks.com. Keep in mind its more expensive for us because we are canadian.

There dump trailers are nice however im looking for a custom one, 12 ft with a dump box on the back and the front 4 ft just deck with a side gate (for loading blowers etc if that makes any sense. I will get a dump trailer in the future for mulch when I get a bigger truck.

Cheers
Jeff

SW Landscape Maintenance
04-08-2007, 01:36 PM
Side dump is the way to go. Berklemans manufacturing make a nice side dump trailer. Dump box , I think is 6x8 and located at front of trailer. Deck is large enough for loading equipment....cost is around $9000. There is a local company in my area that has one but just have not had the chance to ask them about it.:canadaflag:

JDWalkbehind
04-08-2007, 02:00 PM
those racks are pretty kool. i've never seen those. trailer looks nice.

congrates

Pate's Lawn Service
04-08-2007, 08:50 PM
Where would I get a set of those ???

Lynden-Jeff
04-08-2007, 09:05 PM
www.trailerracks.com

Cheers!

Jeff

Matt TrailerRacks.com
04-09-2007, 12:37 PM
Glad to here that you like the racks.

Check out www.trailerracks.com to learn about all the feature our rack offers. Such as the completely shielded lock design and the fact that trimmers can't spin, bounce, or roll around when in the rack (This eliminates flooded engines, split gas, and damaged shafts).

The three place is $189.95 while the two place that he has is $159.95. It will mount to an open trailer and it also comes with enclosed trailer brackets in the package.

You guys can use coupon code: lawnsite1 to get 10% off your entire order. This coupon applies to everything on our site.

EA Quinn
04-09-2007, 06:28 PM
those racks and trailer look great. Only one problem I see. You have those nice new lockable racks, but all somebody has to do is unbolt the racks from the rail and they steal everything. You should throw a bead of weld around the brackets, unless you already did and I cant see it in the pictures?

Idealtim
04-09-2007, 10:45 PM
those racks and trailer look great. Only one problem I see. You have those nice new lockable racks, but all somebody has to do is unbolt the racks from the rail and they steal everything. You should throw a bead of weld around the brackets, unless you already did and I cant see it in the pictures?

Welding sucks, knocks the paint off for an inch in every dirrection which turns to rust, plus you would have to cut them off if you wanted to move them. And even if you welded them on solid all the way around, if I was pissed off enough I could yank the posts from the top and rip them off the railing. Sure, the racks make the trimmers a lot less appealing to try and steal, but a smart thief would know that there is hundreds of dollars of equipment dangling there and sieze the opportunity. Unlikely, but just remember that locks only keep honest people honest. This is coming from a person who had a go cart stolen that was chained and double locked with 5/8 inch chain. Theft sucks, but there is nothing you can do.

Matt TrailerRacks.com
04-10-2007, 08:10 AM
I would like to address the issue of unbolting the rack. If you guys notice in the first picture the loop on the back of the rack. That is a cable securing loop. We designed it so you could put a cable through the loop and than attach it to your trailer. Now if you wanted to steal the trimmers and the rack you would have a steel cable to deal with, which aren't the easiest things in the world to cut.