PDA

View Full Version : RAIN Finally

cp
07-29-2001, 07:01 PM
It has finally started to rain here in the Richmond area. WHOOO, it was starting to worry me a little. Can't really afford to miss my weekly cuts because of no growth just yet....

Anybody got more than they can handle? Give me a call:D

Take care..Chris...

AltaLawnCare
07-29-2001, 07:52 PM
Yes,..
It started in here Sat around 1:00 (I had just finished my Church and cemetary and got in the truck). We've had a few downpours but it's been a nice steady rain all day today>:)

dhicks
07-29-2001, 08:18 PM
After a three week dry spell, we received rain too. It started rain early this morning and still going on. I'm glad!

Mark
07-29-2001, 09:35 PM
Glad to see you guys who need the rain are getting some,but ill be glad when it gets a little dryer, got rained out mon, friday,and sat.IT will be a busy week for me and i pray for no rain this week.Southeren Indiana Marks Mowing Service

SMB
07-30-2001, 10:55 PM
We've gotten 6.5" since last Wednesday! Rained out Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. Mowed today, everything's a MESS! Mowed a cemetery that was too high, going to mow another tomorrow, along with some way too high residentials (one we mowed today was last done 2 weeks ago, meant for it to be 10 days--oops!)

It was getting kinda dry, now we're back on track!

John DiMartino
07-30-2001, 11:04 PM
We really need rain bad too,I havent cut unwatered lawns,mine included in over 3 weeks,we got a trickle about a week ago,but nothing signifcant in over 6 weeks,and nothing in sight either.