PDA

View Full Version : What am i doing wrong?

CoreyD
04-09-2007, 01:19 PM
heh well.... i can get like 1 call every month maybe.... but every call ive ever gotten so far since last august is..... to cutt their grass because their lawnmower got stolen.... or spring clean up.... why do i keep geting all the 1 timers?....also how many flyers should i pass out?..... and when is the time to stop passing them out or should i just keep passing them out in different areas all summer?.... either way works for me...

bohiaa
04-09-2007, 05:47 PM
if your only means of advertisement is fiyers... you may want to consider
a newspaper ad, Direct mail, or just Go ask people,,,,
all of these have worked for me .

Good luck

PatriotLandscape
04-09-2007, 10:20 PM
thousands of flyers and pass them out to anyone within reaching distance.

Norris Lawn Service
04-09-2007, 10:52 PM
Housing developments are key, start with one house, work your way around. Check in at the front office and see if they open bids on the entrance's, most do every year.. Once your working for the development, they will see your work and you will pick up work, promise!

StBalor
04-10-2007, 05:39 AM
heh well.... i can get like 1 call every month maybe.... but every call ive ever gotten so far since last august is..... to cutt their grass because their lawnmower got stolen.... or spring clean up.... why do i keep geting all the 1 timers?....also how many flyers should i pass out?..... and when is the time to stop passing them out or should i just keep passing them out in different areas all summer?.... either way works for me...

If you have no customers, you should always be passing them out. Keep passing them out till you get to busy to.