PDA

View Full Version : Dimension and 2" snow on Thursday


dlandscaping
04-09-2007, 04:07 PM
Dimension .10% granular application
Would you advise applying tomorrow when it will get to the low 30's on thursday with 2" of snow expected, or wait until Friday when it melts off. I was going to apply a week ago but I waited until my license finally came.

TLS
04-09-2007, 04:18 PM
Time wise, down here in PA, we're still safe. So I'd like to assume your at least a week or two behind us up in MASS. You could go either way.

With Dimension, you get a larger window.

I assume you'll be splitting apps with the .10%?

grassguy_
04-09-2007, 04:24 PM
assuming the usual 1 inch snowfall is equal to 1/10th in rainfall totals, your application should work fine applying the dimension,. Especially when the slow release of moisture into the soil would promote a better breakdown into the soil as opposed to a downpour of rain running to a ditchline. IMO

1turfguy
04-09-2007, 07:57 PM
with nighttime temps only in the mid 20's i holding off on mine till next week
dlandscaping.. it won't hurt to put it down...don't think its gonna help either:dizzy: