PDA

View Full Version : help!!! has anyone seen.......

FCS Services
04-09-2007, 11:35 PM
Hello.

Several years ago I was surfing and came across a trailer manufacture that made a unique trailer. it was long (20' or so), open, high sides. but what caught my interest was that there was a storage box for grass clippings on the trailer. This company made several versions with the build in dump. It all worked hydraulically. kind of like a trash truck it would present a 10 or so bushel steel container at curb side that you would put your clippings into. then it would hydraulically raise and dump it in the storage box and return to curb side. at the end of the day the storage box could/would dump its contents out the side??

I thought it was really neat but way out of my price range...

Has anyone heard of this or even direct me to a web site....

Please help.. I thought I saved the site but can't find it. for some reason I thought they were made in NE - could be wrong

Thanks
Frank

pclawncare
04-10-2007, 12:02 AM
Debris Handling Systems i cant think of the website though i think they are called klipping king dang i cant find the website yet

pclawncare
04-10-2007, 12:03 AM
http://www.debrissystems.com

FCS Services
04-10-2007, 08:02 PM
THAT"S IT!!!!!!!

Thank you

Frank

pclawncare
04-10-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey Frank are you going to buy one of them bad boys? They are dam expensive but nice if you do i would like some pictures and feed back on your opinion of them in the field

mini14
04-15-2007, 07:15 AM
over time, i think the constant twisting of the frame will be detrimental

FCS Services
04-15-2007, 11:02 AM
I too would like to explore one one closer. Probably never get one tho - too $$$$. would like one tho..