PDA

View Full Version : How to find employees

Jlawnmow
04-10-2007, 12:04 PM
I have around 55-60 yards that I've been doing solo. I'm to the point where I want grow but I cant b/c I cant take on any more. So for those of you out there who have people helping you. How did you find them??? Did you put an add in the paper, make signs saying that you need help, or just go to the mall asking people if they need a job? OR, do all of you out there who have help know how to speak spanish and have mexicans working for you. Thanks for your help!!!

Rhinox29
04-10-2007, 12:35 PM
I run an add in a free shopper paper to promote new business. And I get at least 4 calls a month from people looking for a job. Yesterday I had a call from a young lady who sounded like she might be hot. I don't need any help but I thought about it for a minute. She might of helped get me some more accounts. lol

1cooltreeguy
04-10-2007, 12:38 PM
Get to know the owner of the local mexican market. They will help u.

bohiaa
04-10-2007, 02:04 PM
I have went to the unemployment office and just looked around ....

you ll find someone

Mr Priceless
04-10-2007, 02:14 PM
I have around 55-60 yards that I've been doing solo. I'm to the point where I want grow but I cant b/c I cant take on any more. So for those of you out there who have people helping you. How did you find them??? Did you put an add in the paper, make signs saying that you need help, or just go to the mall asking people if they need a job? OR, do all of you out there who have help know how to speak spanish and have mexicans working for you. Thanks for your help!!!

if only you were closer:(

howardsells2000
04-10-2007, 10:35 PM
I put an add in my local Penny Saver. I just hired my first employee. I got about 10 calls from that add, but after interviewing 5 of them I found a guy that seems pretty good. We will see.