PDA

View Full Version : New trailer with dump along with flat bed??

meets1
04-10-2007, 06:14 PM
I seen it in pro Landscape magazine - think I can find it - NO I think my wife thru it away. Anyway there was an ad in there for a trailer that dumps to the side yet has a flat bed part that you can carry mowers on. I can't think of the name but any help with needed info would be great!

McKeeLand
04-10-2007, 07:43 PM
i think i have seen that on ebay? search dump trailers on ebay.

"Ground Control"
04-11-2007, 12:34 AM
There was just a thread about them right above this one...it was called "help!!! has anyone seen......." They are called Debris Handling Systems http://www.debrissystems.com/ Is this what you were looking for?

Prime Cut Lawns LLC
04-11-2007, 01:47 AM
Go to www.capstonetrailers.com or call and ask for Pat 317-889-5934 GREAT guy. I ordered one of these a couple of weeks ago. Supposed to pick it up next week! Good Luck.

Prime Cut Lawns LLC
04-11-2007, 01:49 AM
Dang...I wrote the wrong phone # sorry 'bout that. 317-899-5934

meets1
04-11-2007, 05:51 PM
Awesome! Cap stone trailers - that is the one. What did you order? Anyone else out there who has one or tried it yet. I like the idea of going both directions and using the dump, flat bed etc all in one unit.

I have a 32ft gooseneck that we place an old dump on the front of trailer, back the Z's up there, dump and go. At night we go to the dump and hit the button, unloads to the side (driver side) and were off. I fit 2 z's with DFS baggers and a a few 21's on the trailer.

Thanks for the info!

Prime Cut Lawns LLC
04-12-2007, 10:48 PM
I had them custom make one for me...Normal width is 102" and I just didn't have quite that much space; so they cut it down to 99" for me. These people have been super to work with.
I ended up going with a 16' trailer. I can still get this size in my garage with no worries.
I gat an e-mail from them saying it will be ready the week of Aoril 19th. I can't wait to get it. My 12' trailer is nice but PACKED!
I should have asked the same question you did so I could see if anyone else had one...But after talking with the owners of the company I felt very comfortable with my purchase. If I can find your post after I get it I'll let you know what I think about it.

Good Luck!