PDA

View Full Version : biggest contract of my life

bohiaa
04-11-2007, 06:43 PM
Hay all:

as some of you know there's an Apparement Complex I have been after and today outta the blue they called...

I had allready walked the area and knew how much I was going to bid the job for,,, so today I went up there and submitted a 67,000 a year bid.

Looks like it will take me and 3 other guys a day to cut it.

this rate is based on 1300.00 a week she also wanted a bi weekly bid. I bid that at 1700.00

should know something by mid mext week

Keep your fingers crossed for me guys
Man I hope I get it..

thx

Ecoscape01
04-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Good luck dude. That would be sweet

GreenN'Clean
04-11-2007, 07:10 PM
Good luck!!! Hope it works out for you

mosmgras
04-11-2007, 08:22 PM
Good luck bro!

Wells
04-11-2007, 09:34 PM
Those are nice contracts to have but they also hurt the pocket book when you eventually loose them. Hopefully your able to land it and hold on to it for years to come.

THRIFTY
04-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Must be nice, hope it works out for you!

STRINGALATION
04-12-2007, 12:15 AM
Talk To God About It

Liquidfast
04-12-2007, 05:30 AM
Talk To God About It

Im still waiting for (JUST) two extra inches that I asked for when I was 16 (from God). Oh, and just a touch more girth...but that was another prayer (and, come to think about it, might have been my wifes wish for me from Santa, not God....oh well).

Good luck to U though!
Condos ARE great!

Duekster
04-12-2007, 05:34 AM
Those are nice contracts to have but they also hurt the pocket book when you eventually loose them. Hopefully your able to land it and hold on to it for years to come.bohiaa,

Don't listen to this guy.

That is why you add profit and bank some of it.

If thought like that I would just sit home a suck my thumb.

Congratulations.

Prestige-Lawncare
04-12-2007, 06:47 AM
Im still waiting for (JUST) two extra inches that I asked for when I was 16 (from God). Oh, and just a touch more girth...but that was another prayer (and, come to think about it, might have been my wifes wish for me from Santa, not God....oh well).

:nono: :nono:

bohiaa
04-12-2007, 08:16 AM
Thanks everyone ...

and STRINGALATION you better belive I have talked to God about it. I have my entire bible study group praying

For the negitive words, I never listen to that....
I thought it was kind of funny that he posted it....

thanks again everyone

bigmudder77
04-12-2007, 08:55 AM
how did you go about getting this? i have been trying to get something like this around here but i call and every time the guy that takes bids is busy and not there

Ecoscape01
04-12-2007, 11:06 AM

Good luck to U though!
Condos ARE great!

Still laughing..................:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

PatriotLandscape
04-12-2007, 11:40 AM
good luck with that bid. The first big ones are always crazy.

bohiaa
04-12-2007, 11:51 AM
how did you go about getting this? i have been trying to get something like this around here but i call and every time the guy that takes bids is busy and not there

I Have been watching it. went there a few times looked around could never find anyone... posted my flyer on there board, left business cards on there desk, and left some in the lobby....

there mateance man was cutting it with a crafrsman riding mower he would start on Monday and allmost finish by Friday, then he would have to start on Monday again..... and still not all the way finished....

the owner of the company came by last week and did an inspection and nearly filpped.... the office manager called me out of the blue, she told me that there taking bids. they took one before mine But they didn't like the LC.
she said it looked like a bunch of illigeals...

thnaks