PDA

View Full Version : New Truck?

LawnBoy89
04-13-2007, 02:46 PM
I think at this point it would be in my best interest to buy a new truck, I just want to see what some of you guys think. I like Ford's, I actually have 2 which I want to get rid of for a new one. I have a 97 F-150 extended cab 4x4, it's got everything except leather and I have a 96 F-250 reg cab which is a pretty sharp truck it's lifted with a bunch of other stuff but it's hard to make money with the amount of gas this vehicle consumes. Basically I want to sell both these trucks and get an extended cab diesel hopefully with a warrenty.

I know the prices vary throughout the country but do you think I could get a good reliable truck extended cab 4x4 with some options for under $30k? I would also prefer this truck to be diesel and preferably Ford but I don't mind the Chevy/GMC's. I don't want to get brand new I was thinking certified pre-owned, my friend just got rid of his 05 F-350 with the 6.0L PSD and he had it in the shop atleast once a month. It was all under warrenty but I don't want to spend this money and have to shell out more for repairs.

Just wanted to see what you guys think..thanks alot.

DaveArk
04-13-2007, 03:44 PM
www.Autotrader.com

grassmanak
04-13-2007, 03:49 PM
shop around i just bought a fully loaded crew cab chevy 2500hd diesel with 58K for 21,800