PDA

View Full Version : Dealers Rock!

Ecoscape01
04-13-2007, 06:15 PM
I brought the head of my Craftsman trimmer to an Echo dealer to see if he could help me out with a problem. My trimmer is an ancient bushwacker series and Sears doesn't make all the parts for it anymore. Becuase it is heavier than most and has a strong 37cc engine, I want to use it primarily for thick brush removal and I will buy an SRM-210 for lawn maintenance. So I brought my trimmer head in and asked the guy at the dealer if the heads were universal at all since I was looking to switch it from a string trimmer to a 10" blade. He took the head apart and showed me why I didn't need a new head and that the blade would fit right on the head I had. With the purchase of a blade, a little metal shroud, and a left-handed nut that he pulled out of a spare parts box, I was good to go. He probably spent over twenty minutes with me after all was said and done. It's nice to see that even though I wasn't in there to spend thousands of dollars on equipment or repairs, he still gave me his valuable time to help a little guy out. I gaurantee I will be back there again.

mcwlandscaping
04-13-2007, 06:16 PM
He's a keeper!!

ChadsLawn
04-13-2007, 06:36 PM
When you get service like that, you know they are woth spending money at.

grassmanak
04-13-2007, 06:51 PM
the dealer ive been using is great as well. Some of the things they have done for me would blow you away, im talking things family members wouldnt do for you in rough times. Its nice to have someone that cares about you and your business.

RedMax Man
04-13-2007, 10:44 PM
My dealer never lets me down. The man who owns it his very knowledgable and goes out of his way to make sure your satisfied. I was out doing a cleanup a few days ago and had a problem with the Walker, called up my dealer and he explained what to do and where to find the parts on the eng. Told me to call back when i fixed it or if i need more help. Got it working but it wasn't perfect so i took the mower to him later on and he found the problem witch was very easy to fix so he just told me what to do.
He's alway been very helpful when purchasing new equipment and doesn't just try to sell me the biggest most expencive tool but reccomends what tool will fit my needs the best. Fast service too when i have a mower or other equipment being serviced.

Vikings
04-14-2007, 12:03 AM
He probably spent over twenty minutes with me after all was said and done. It's nice to see that even though I wasn't in there to spend thousands of dollars on equipment or repairs, he still gave me his valuable time to help a little guy out. I gaurantee I will be back there again.
DEALER'S SUCK!

I spent $4500 bucks at a dealer last summer then when I brought my snow blower in there....I waited 10 days then phoned them, told them again I got 50 customers and I might need it at anytime. They told me I'm number 26 in line, I told them I'm a contractor, they told me they all are. I asked, 'They all are? All 26 of them?' he said, 'well 4 of them are, we can't help you'.

Needles to say I learned how to change my own belts in that damn pos Arien snow blower. I'll also never spend money there again and I found another dealer who actually advertises contractors get out first.

I think I'll stick to home depot for two strokes for now, and order lawn mowers from Better.

Darrin A.
04-14-2007, 01:33 AM
I brought the head of my Craftsman trimmer to an Echo dealer to see if he could help me out with a problem. My trimmer is an ancient bushwacker series and Sears doesn't make all the parts for it anymore. Becuase it is heavier than most and has a strong 37cc engine, I want to use it primarily for thick brush removal and I will buy an SRM-210 for lawn maintenance. So I brought my trimmer head in and asked the guy at the dealer if the heads were universal at all since I was looking to switch it from a string trimmer to a 10" blade. He took the head apart and showed me why I didn't need a new head and that the blade would fit right on the head I had. With the purchase of a blade, a little metal shroud, and a left-handed nut that he pulled out of a spare parts box, I was good to go. He probably spent over twenty minutes with me after all was said and done. It's nice to see that even though I wasn't in there to spend thousands of dollars on equipment or repairs, he still gave me his valuable time to help a little guy out. I gaurantee I will be back there again.

That is exactly why a good dealer does what yours did. Mine helped me out for 2 years before I bought anything significant from him. So far this year, I have spent about $1500 in his store on 1 Trimmer, 1 BB Blower, oil, blades, filters and also bought a trimmer trap and a jungle jim rack through him instead of online ( he helps me, I help him).:)