PDA

View Full Version : arborist education

Frontstreetlawns
04-13-2007, 10:12 PM
ok guys heres the situation. my uncle is a logger. many years of falling trees. its just that we live in a liberal state that its getting harder to log anything. he only gets about 9 months of work a year so i talked to him about becoming a licenesed arborist. how long are the classes and where in washington can you get the classes. i cant find it on any university website

chris638
04-14-2007, 01:32 AM
www.isa-arbor.com
Becoming a certified arborist would be your first step. Working for a professional tree firm would be the next step.

jsf343
04-14-2007, 03:19 AM
ok guys heres the situation. my uncle is a logger. many years of falling trees. its just that we live in a liberal state that its getting harder to log anything. he only gets about 9 months of work a year so i talked to him about becoming a licenesed arborist. how long are the classes and where in washington can you get the classes. i cant find it on any university website

you think your state is bad (liberal) you should come across the boarder. We got idiots living in trees to try and protect them!!:dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

Frontstreetlawns
04-14-2007, 01:41 PM
over here they wont let the city build a play ground bc they cut tomany trees down that are by the creek. even though the closes oone is 300 ft away

jsf343
04-14-2007, 04:03 PM
liberals gone amuk. Lunacy at its finest!