PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good buy?

rhino42n
04-14-2007, 05:14 PM
Hello everyone, i have a quick question.

We are looking at adding a walk behind and i found one i like and want to know if it is as good of a deal as i think it is.

last year model Exmark Turf Tracer 48" 19hp Kawasaki, electric start less then 50 hours really look well taken care of runs like a champ.
for $4475.00

Any thoughts on this price and this mower would be appreciated

mirrorlandscapes
04-14-2007, 10:32 PM
Is it gear or hydro drive? Fixed or floating deck?

I just got a 40" Toro T-bar, gear drive, floating deck with 15hp Kaw for about $4100 brand new.

Seeing as it's slightly used that price sounds about right for a unit with floating deck, hydro. If it doesn't have either of those features, price should be 3200 to 3600. But that's just my opinion, I don't know what eXmarks go for new, just comparing to what I paid.

craglawnmanor
04-14-2007, 10:43 PM
Yeah, hydro, floating deck.

Sounds okay to me. I've got a couple year old Turf Tracer HP with 48" deck and a 17 HP Kawasaki pull start, which I purchased new for about $4800+tax. But that was a couple years ago.......I'm guessing I couldn't still get the same deal 2+ years later. 50 hours is nothing for this mower.

Oh, and I wouldn't trade this mower for anything (well, except for a new one with a 19HP engine :D ). The cut is awesome, and it's been exceptionally dependable.