PDA

View Full Version : Woke Up This Morning To Snow !!!!!!!

richallseasons
04-15-2007, 09:00 AM
As I have my morning coffee and look out my window to the brilliant white winter wonderland that appears before me I can help but want to beat my head against the wall........mother nature what are you doing?:dizzy:

RedMax Man
04-15-2007, 09:37 AM
Raining here but i think we're due for some snow later today when the storm intensifies.

DAR57
04-15-2007, 09:40 AM
I believe that my God is trying to tell me to save more this season instead of buying all the equipment to avoid paying taxes. Anyone have any pictures of money? Kinda forgot what it looks like....................

rodfather
04-15-2007, 09:56 AM
As I have my morning coffee and look out my window to the brilliant white winter wonderland that appears before me I can help but want to beat my head against the wall........mother nature what are you doing?:dizzy:

man I think I would curl up in a corner and :cry:

richallseasons
04-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Well it has turned over to rain now and the temp is up above 35 degrees so things are starting to fell better, although I did leave one truck set up with plow and sander just incase, not that I want to get out there and plow now that I have switched gears into spring work but you just got to love new england always keeps you on your toes....

Turf Troll
04-15-2007, 10:30 AM
Looking at two days of rain, the only consolation is everyone else in my area is slowed down also, I'll catch up on estimates, better in the rain then after work

jd75760
04-15-2007, 10:48 AM
It's snowing in Tennessee!

richallseasons
04-15-2007, 11:29 AM
looks like I spoke too soon as it keeps changing, snow, sleet, rain, snow, rain................................................................................................ .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ...........................................................:hammerhead:

RedMax Man
04-15-2007, 12:03 PM
Turning to snow here:(

Jason Rose
04-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Well, you guys are about 2 days behind us here. That snow came through here and left a MESS. Some of the wettest stuff Iv'e seen, it was more like slush falling from the sky and piling up. There was trees taking out power lines all over town, wrecks everywhere. Never fear, the temps behind the snow are pretty warm. It had already cranked up to 55 yesterday, leaving a lot of water behind. Snow is gone now, except for the piles in the parking lots!

Strange weather... It's rained for a week straight, then snowed and temps in the teens, then a week of wind and pop up storms (one hailed on me), Then we get another blast of winter 3" of slushy snow that was preceded by another inch of rain. Then yesterday, as the snow was melting, another storm cloud popped up and HAILED. And now today, it's beautiful outside!

GreenN'Clean
04-15-2007, 12:12 PM
Its been poring rain here since last night

AL Inc
04-15-2007, 01:05 PM
All rain here...no snow, but it looks like Monday and possibly Tuesday will be a loss. I've got about a week and a half of clean-ups left to do, and thankfully(?) the grass isn't growing yet due to the cool temps. Yes, mother nature never makes it easy for us.

richallseasons
04-15-2007, 02:03 PM
All rain here...no snow, but it looks like Monday and possibly Tuesday will be a loss. I've got about a week and a half of clean-ups left to do, and thankfully(?) the grass isn't growing yet due to the cool temps. Yes, mother nature never makes it easy for us.

I hear ya, I have clean ups on the books for the next two weeks and all kinds of other work that is gonna get pushed, oh well wont be the first time we work in the rain..

snowjeep
04-15-2007, 08:26 PM
We are now getting it also here in Buffalo,NY. The weather is calling for 4-6 inches of accumulation tonight after midnight and I have an inch on the ground.

ChadsLawn
04-15-2007, 08:30 PM
I feel for you guys up there.. Today here it rained this morning and has been windy.. Didnt get to 70 though.

mattfromNY
04-15-2007, 08:31 PM
Weather channel is saying 5-8 inches tonight, 3-5 tomorrow and 1-3 tomorrow night. I'm sick of it!