PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to the genius that started this website

CustomKare
04-15-2007, 10:41 AM
Around of applause for the geniuses that came up with and continues to maintain this website!!! :clapping:

This website a couple of years ago got me interested in this crazy business, so I'm angry at that but with alot of help from others we get through tough days and get laughs with others that experience the same things we have.

What other industry has this type of support forum? Great job thanks! :drinkup:

Liquidfast
04-15-2007, 10:55 AM
Around of applause for the geniuses that came up with and continues to maintain this website!!! :clapping:

This website a couple of years ago got me interested in this crazy business, so I'm angry at that but with alot of help from others we get through tough days and get laughs with others that experience the same things we have.

What other industry has this type of support forum? Great job thanks! :drinkup:

Alcoholicsannonymous.com Kickthehabit.com Intervention.com Milflovers.com Healthboards.com

Pretty much EVERY industry has a support forum of some sort or another. :canadaflag:

Vikings
04-15-2007, 07:50 PM
There is even a Dog Poop message board. All they do it talk about Dog Poop.

RedMax Man
04-15-2007, 08:31 PM
There is even a Dog Poop message board. All they do it talk about Dog Poop.

I wonder how many lawn guys are on that one:laugh:
We deal with that stuff too sometimes...:dizzy:

ChadsLawn
04-15-2007, 08:33 PM
I dont even remember who had LS before Sean..

1MajorTom
04-15-2007, 08:50 PM
I dont even remember who had LS before Sean..

Chuck Keough.

topsites
04-15-2007, 10:24 PM
I found this site around the start of my 4th year, and I honestly believe that in the two years since that time it has easily doubled every year of experience I have for me...

I would be stuck in that same rut I was in 3 years ago were it not for this place, stuck with crap yards and pitas and cheapos and getting treated like a lawn boy, nevermind the anger, omg the anger. I hear from Lco's in my area the stories, how it took them 8 - 10 years and longer to get to where I am, more so because it takes that long to see some things... Not that I'm smarter than the next guy, it's that LS is the only place I know where members point out every thing without fail, time and again help lead the Lco in the proper direction, help without which I simply would've not known any better.

I've since searched for others, but LS is one of a kind.

mowin at the lake
04-15-2007, 10:26 PM
Got a lot of info from eric way back then...
Kane