PDA

View Full Version : Spring/Fall lawn clean ups

buddhaman
04-16-2007, 03:34 PM
Just wondering how everyone does their clean ups. I have a Gravely 148Z and thinking about getting a JRCO front mount dethatcher with the OEM bagger for the Gravely. Other option is a tow behind lawn and leaf vac, like the agrifab, dr lawn vac, etc. Does anybody have other suggestions? What do you use and do you like it?

Lynden-Jeff
04-16-2007, 06:04 PM
A good Wb littler wonder blower is golden, we also use lots of backpacks and our bagger. Ive considered buying a billygoat vac for cleanups/parking lots but im not sure yet.

Cheers
Jeff

Shades of Green LService
04-16-2007, 06:32 PM
I'm definitely getting the JRCO dethatcher and leaf plow for this fall. I also got an 18hp billy goat truck loader a few years ago. my goal is as little raking and tarping as possible.

dcondon
04-16-2007, 07:24 PM
I'm definitely getting the JRCO dethatcher and leaf plow for this fall. I also got an 18hp billy goat truck loader a few years ago. my goal is as little raking and tarping as possible.

Good luck with the leaf plow because we had a new one and used it maybe 3 times. Ended up selling it because you could push more leaves with the mower deck then with that. That was one of the worst investments ever made.

AL Inc
04-16-2007, 07:33 PM
I would definitely recommend the JRCO rake. One of the best investments I've made.

Shades of Green LService
04-16-2007, 07:52 PM
Good luck with the leaf plow because we had a new one and used it maybe 3 times. Ended up selling it because you could push more leaves with the mower deck then with that. That was one of the worst investments ever made.

That sucks, was looking forward to that. Anyone else have this issue? Maybe i'll just fab. one instead.