PDA

View Full Version : parker detatcher

LawnInOrder
04-16-2007, 09:42 PM
i got a parker detatcher and wanted to know where i could buy parts besides my dealer. J-thomas doesn;t sell parts from what i see. any good sites. Thanks LawnInOrder

tallimeca
04-16-2007, 10:18 PM
should have researched this before you bought it.

You will not find aftermarket parts for Parker Products.

Very small number company, but a good product.

mike plummer
04-16-2007, 11:32 PM
northerner may have them

thematrixz
04-21-2007, 08:49 AM
I'm looking for a bearing for my Parker detchatcher (Pro165F) also, but couldn't find any of them online.

Does anyone have a service manual for this machine that you can look up the bearing part number for me?

thanks

DuraCutter
04-21-2007, 10:34 PM
I'm looking for a bearing for my Parker detchatcher (Pro165F) also, but couldn't find any of them online.

Does anyone have a service manual for this machine that you can look up the bearing part number for me?

thanks

Another possible option is calling your local supplier of parts such as bearings. This bearing may be a stock item that is utilized in other types of machines. May be worth a try.

:)

metro36
04-22-2007, 07:15 AM
Did you check powerequipmentwarehouse.com ? They seem to have everything. Also I would check landscaperpro.com if you havent already.

thematrixz
04-22-2007, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the leads, I've checked with powerequipmentwarehouse, but I guess I will have to call them on Monday since I couldn't find it on their online catalog.

I've called a few other large online suppliers, none could help me since they don't have the Parker service manual. I'm pretty sure there are equivalent part numbers out there for this tine spindle bearing, just that nobody knows what that is :(

LindblomRJ
04-22-2007, 10:29 PM
Northern or direct from Parker. Local parts shop might be able to help out.

thematrixz
06-09-2007, 10:21 AM
For future reference, anyone looking for Parker bearing (spindle), the part # is SB204-12, can be found easily through Google, only $20 for a pair, shipped compared to $52 each from Parker dealer.