PDA

View Full Version : Diamond Shield

toddsasphalt
04-16-2007, 11:10 PM
Have you used Diamond Shield? Do you like the results of the additive compared to what you have used in the past.

ssupercoolss
04-20-2007, 12:48 PM
no. i used some in coooler temps and no shade and did not feel it lived up to it expectations.

SealCoatPlus
07-25-2008, 04:59 PM
i got to say i love it i am sealing in 45d and still drying in 1hr and when it isa hot forget it 20 min dry
and it will dry black very black i love it and even add that i use it seams to be a good sell point get paople back on drive in 4 to 5 hrs aposed to 24 to 48 hrs

ssupercoolss
07-29-2008, 06:42 AM
junk, garbage, snake oil, sorry, did i say that out loud? i tried some. i tried a mix of diamond shield and my mix right next to one another. october, probably 55 degrees, in the shade. my mix dried faster, but both took over 24 hrs to dry. wanna make sealer dry? put it down in the sun. there are other additives that will cure sealer faster too, but there is no magic additive that will make sealer dry faster in less than ideal conditions. from what i understand diamond shield also has acid in it. thats not good for metal tanks.