PDA

View Full Version : Is the Online Trade Show broken?

md_paul
04-17-2007, 03:57 PM
Every time I click on the button, I get the following message:

Warning: mysql_connect(): Host 'server4.lawnsite.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /home/www/lawnsite/lawnsite.com/docs/tradeshow/connect_db.php on line 2
Could not connect: Host 'server4.lawnsite.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'

????? ??????

- Paul

Michael J. Donovan
04-17-2007, 04:02 PM
we are looking into that right now and we will let you know ASAP

TurfEditor
04-17-2007, 04:25 PM
I have the programmer looking at it right now.

DC

md_paul
04-17-2007, 04:40 PM
I have the programmer looking at it right now.

DC

Thanks, Glad it's not just me...

- Paul

1MajorTom
04-18-2007, 03:36 PM
Check now, looks like they got it fixed. It's working for me today.

jsf343
04-19-2007, 01:26 AM
Is it not possible to move the link down or to a slightly different location so that it isn't necessary to turn off my virus protection to see it or use it?

md_paul
04-19-2007, 12:01 PM
Check now, looks like they got it fixed. It's working for me today.

I noticed it was working yesterday. Very cool. Thanks for offering this service.

- Paul

TurfEditor
04-19-2007, 05:28 PM
Is it not possible to move the link down or to a slightly different location so that it isn't necessary to turn off my virus protection to see it or use it?

I'm not sure I understand--
How does the location of the link button effect your virus protection?

David C

jsf343
04-20-2007, 01:36 AM
I'm not sure I understand--
How does the location of the link button effect your virus protection?

David C

It is not showing up at all on my screen and a few others have wrote about it as well. As soon as you turn off your Nortin it apparently shows up. (according to someone else that has wrote a reply about it) I am not willing to do that yet. I have been burned by a virus in the past. Not saying it would happen, I am just overly cautious. And yes I know it is supposedly in the banner section at the very top right hand side of the screen. Just not on a few other members or my own screen.