PDA

View Full Version : Kee walk behind mowers

Tracker
08-02-2001, 09:02 AM
I am considering the purchase of a 26" Kee walk behind mower. Does anyone have experience with these mowers? I would appreciate your input.

Dochere
08-02-2001, 11:50 AM
Yes, I have three Kee's. One TM-26 (new) and two classic KC-26's (about two and four years old). I like them allot. Great for what they are. All three that I have are self propelled. The TM-26 is an aluminum deck, the classics are steel. I bought my newest classic for around $860 with swivel casters and a B&S 8hp. The TM-26 was $1195 with swivel casters and the same 8hp. I think after using them both I will stick with the classics. the extra $300 does not seem worth it for an aluminum deck. My 4 year old unit still looks brand new. They are all very easy to work on. check out www.wiko.com they have many varieties of Kee and all their prices include shipping. Their edger's are nice too. If you have any other questions, email me.

Chuck Sinclair
08-02-2001, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by Dochere
Yes, I have three Kee's. One TM-26 (new) and two classic KC-www.wiko.com they have many varieties of Kee and all their prices include shipping. Their edger's are nice too. If you have any other questions, email me.

That's a good web site if you want a Light Bulb!

gorrell
08-03-2001, 12:18 AM
Try, www.wikco.com Lynn