PDA

View Full Version : what would you do

slclawn
04-18-2007, 06:42 PM
Yesterday (Tuesday) I had one of my very large contracts tell me they had to have new mulch by Thursday shrubs and trees trimmed also. They where having some big wigs coming. Well I got every thing done including laying 30 yards of mulch thank god for the bobcat. Well I figger they should have to pay extra because of sutch short notice. I had to blow off other clients because of them not having forsight. How much extra would you charge. Oh i also had to pay a preimum on the mulch to get it so quick. :weightlifter: :weightlifter:

apowell18
04-18-2007, 06:53 PM
double!!!!

I had a guy call the other day wanting two gates put on his deck (kids)...I install decks and fencing as well...He wanted them done by noon the following day (he called at 5pm)...I said of course, no problem, that will be $3000.00...he actually asked why it was so high...I let him know why...didn't get the job!!!

Literally just got off the phone with bi-weekly customer...having family in this weekend...needs yard mowed...not scheduled until Wednesday...told her it will be double for this service and I will charge her for next wednesday as well....that's triple...she said OK!!!

slclawn
04-18-2007, 10:07 PM
Thanks for the input.