PDA

View Full Version : Dealers in Middle TN?

craglawnmanor
04-19-2007, 03:11 AM
Do you have any stocking dealers in the middle Tennessee area?
I'm impressed with your mowers from what I've read, but the dealer listed nearest to me on your website stocks Toro. He doesn't seem to be as interested in the Everride line. :confused:

I'd be interested in looking at a Hornet IF I didn't have to travel a couple hundred miles to see one! I'm in the 37203 zip code (Nashville).

Thanks,
Al

EverRide
04-23-2007, 11:21 AM
We have a dealer in Cookeville TN, Southern Landscape Supply LLC you can also use the Dealer locator on the EverRide web site.

corey4671
05-12-2007, 12:04 AM
D and J Small Engines in Fayetteville TN. Quick ride dwon 65 south. Exclusive Everride dealer who is committed, passionate and dedicated to the line. You will NOT dissappointed with my man Devin Allen at D and J Small Engines!

craglawnmanor
05-13-2007, 01:39 AM
Thanks Corey, that's the kind of input I'm looking for!
I'll try to get down to Fayetteville in about 2 weeks and talk to D and J small engines. Thanks!

timmac
05-14-2007, 02:35 PM
wright's small engine repair in white house had them last year. i don't know about this year though.

yankeedoodle
06-05-2007, 10:49 PM
Thier is an EverRide dealer in Franklin Tn. J and H small engine. 1-615-794-0862. Ask for Shelly she will be able to help you with you needs. Thanks.

BushHawG
07-23-2007, 10:15 AM
Do you have any stocking dealers in the middle Tennessee area?
I'm impressed with your mowers from what I've read, but the dealer listed nearest to me on your website stocks Toro. He doesn't seem to be as interested in the Everride line. :confused:

I'd be interested in looking at a Hornet IF I didn't have to travel a couple hundred miles to see one! I'm in the 37203 zip code (Nashville).

Thanks,
Al

Their is a guy in White House that sells and services the Everride, I asked him for a card when i was here, he did'nt have one, so i can't remember the name of the shop or their phone #, but he is off of hwy 41 in White house, there is a sign, you'll make a left coming from Nashville next to a small motorcycle repair shop, that will take you over the interstate, he'll be on the right.