PDA

View Full Version : Need help of what type of lawn mower?

bassfishin002
04-19-2007, 03:28 PM
Hello, I have a couple of questions on what size of deck that you all think that I would use. I was hoping that maybe some guys or girls in central Florida or anywhere could help me out please. I was looking at the Hustler Mini Z 42'' and the 44''. My question is what it the normal size that you guys use it get into the back yards that have gates? I have measured some gates and they are about 58'' clearance. I would like to get the 44 inch because it has the frame that I like. Would you guys help please? Thank you

C&K
04-19-2007, 08:18 PM
Hello, I have a couple of questions on what size of deck that you all think that I would use. I was hoping that maybe some guys or girls in central Florida or anywhere could help me out please. I was looking at the Hustler Mini Z 42'' and the 44''. My question is what it the normal size that you guys use it get into the back yards that have gates? I have measured some gates and they are about 58'' clearance. I would like to get the 44 inch because it has the frame that I like. Would you guys help please? Thank you

Get the biggest that you think will fit through the gates. You won't regret the larger cut or frame. If the gates are 58" I would get a 52-54". I would not get the large frame with to small of deck...it won't have as much trim area outside the frame.