PDA

View Full Version : Cub Cadet mowers...what do you think?

Babbages01
04-19-2007, 03:38 PM
I have a 21" Cub Cadet with the zero turn casters and for the past two years it has worked flawlessly for me.

I'm getting to the point with some of the larger yards that I mow that I'm looking for something a little bit bigger. I've considered a 42" Toro zero turn rider but I can't justify buying such a large and expensive piece of equipment at this moment in my business.

I've been thinking about getting the 33" Cub Cadet walkbehind with zero turn. I was wondering if anyone out there has ever used one of these. I was driving around today and saw someone using one and from the look I got at the yard it does a pretty nice job.

As stated before, I've never had a problem with my 21" and was wondering if anyone had an opinion on the 33".

Horsepower Lawns
04-19-2007, 04:47 PM
If you search my name, you will see that the Craftsman and Cub are the same.

Someone said the Cub is not a ZTR.

GreenN'Clean
04-19-2007, 05:32 PM
I've never used the 33 but I have a 52" walk behind that I have had for several years and I love it. And a 60" cub cadet tank also and love it as well and never had any problems with either of them.. I would only buy the cub cadet commercial mowers and not the residential mowers

RYDER
04-19-2007, 06:47 PM
I bought a rzt50 last year. It is the first zt mower i have ever used and I really like it.

xpnd
04-19-2007, 07:20 PM
When Cubs were made by IH I don't think there was anything that could compare. Cubs are now made by MTD. MTD= Made To Destruct.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
04-19-2007, 07:23 PM
I've never used the 33 but I have a 52" walk behind that I have had for several years and I love it. And a 60" cub cadet tank also and love it as well and never had any problems with either of them.. I would only buy the cub cadet commercial mowers and not the residential mowers

The old pro walk behinds are 54 inch,top mowers.

wriken
04-19-2007, 07:35 PM
When Cubs were made by IH I don't think there was anything that could compare. Cubs are now made by MTD. MTD= Made To Destruct.

I believe CTP makes Cub and Lesco mowers:)

oak1787
04-19-2007, 08:04 PM
I have a 50in zero turn and love it had it almost a year..

Horsepower Lawns
04-19-2007, 08:30 PM
I believe CTP makes Cub and Lesco mowers:)

I don't know who "makes" them, but they are owned by MTD.

http://www.mtdproducts.com/corporate/index.jsp