PDA

View Full Version : just saying hello

bkhrd
08-02-2001, 08:33 PM
man this sight is great. learn something everytime I sign on. My wife says I'm spending too much time on line, but I get all the info I need right here. thanx! Gonna take my time and grow slow but every week someones calling.Man I love the GRASS CUTTING.:cool:

Eric ELM
08-02-2001, 09:00 PM
bkhrd, Welcome to Lawnsite. It's always good to hear good things said about Lawnsite.com and we hope you continue to enjoy it. It has just been amazing to see the start of this forum until now. It seems like a few months ago that Chuck Keough (for new members that do not know), Lawnsite owner asked me what I thought of Lawnsite.com as a Domain name for the this forum. :)

Time moves on to darn fast. :blob3:

mdb landscaping
08-02-2001, 09:02 PM
welcome to lawnsite.

Davis TLC
08-02-2001, 10:53 PM
Welcome to the best lawn care forum on the net. I can relate to the wife saying I spend to much time online.

oneEXMARKfan
08-02-2001, 11:20 PM
Welcome bkhrd...it is a great site, and there are alot of wonderful people here. (I remember how I felt when I found Lawnsite)

hubb
08-03-2001, 01:39 AM
Welcome,

I'm pretty new here too, but I've grown to love it here. I think my wife is getting tired of me talking about all the posts I read each night. I've learned more about this industry from the posts on here than I ever learned from anywhere else. It gives me a heck of an advantage when it comes to every aspect of this biz. I have much more confidence in my bidding, cutting and maintenence of my equipment, all due to Lawnsite.com
THANKS

SLS
08-03-2001, 01:49 AM
Welcome bkhrd!

Yep, this site is fantastic!

For lots of fun just type in an area of interest in the 'search' box
and read, read, read!

Like you, I have learned more from my short time here than anywhere else. :)

LONG LIVE LAWNSITE.COM!!!

...em, did I mention that this site is fantastic?

David Haggerty
08-03-2001, 06:51 AM
I'm a Lawnsite addict too.

I was going to quit the lawncare biz this spring. Then I discovered Lawnsite.com. People going thru the same stuff that I was every day. It revived my confidence in the business. I learn something here every time.

My gratitude to everyone who administers and support this site.

Dave

MOW ED
08-03-2001, 07:22 AM
Welcome,
Its great to see new names everyday since that is what makes this forum what it is. Use the search function as stated above but don't be afraid to ask questions. You will eventually get to know some of the personalities, its almost like being in an office. Don't be afraid to share your opinion. Good Luck.:cool:

crazygator
08-04-2001, 01:02 AM
Welcome and will see ya around!