PDA

View Full Version : To search or not to search

JJ Lawn
08-02-2001, 08:36 PM
Ok I did the darn search.......

There is a discussion on the subject I am interested in, but what I want to know is not in the discussion.

Now can I start a new discussion or should I bring back a 6 page discussion to ask my question? And should I bring back the other 3 discussions on the same subject back to the top also?

And if I do bring the 6 page discussion back to the top, am I gonna get chewed out for that? I can hear it now..... "I already read all of these, what idiot brought back a 6 page, year old discussion?"

Not trying to be smart, but it seems that every topic started someone hollars about using the search feature.

Hope that this has not been asked. I looked but could not find it. I did a search of all the words in this inguiry and it brought up the complete archives of lawnsite.

Guess I'll just read everything over again, and get back with ya'll sometime next month.

Jim.... :)

Eric ELM
08-02-2001, 08:46 PM
Ok I did the darn search.......There is a discussion on the subject I am interested in, but what I want to know is not in the discussion.

In your case I would of written the above in a new post on a new thread. ;)

mdb landscaping
08-02-2001, 09:04 PM
you arent going to get beaten to your knees if you accidently repeat a post. i guess if it has to do with what mower to buy, maybe, but just start a new thread.

BRL
08-03-2001, 10:23 AM
But if it has to do with sharpening blades, we will be throwing some at you ;)

Runner
08-04-2001, 12:49 AM
Or striping! (Stripping, as it's called around here!:D )

HOMER
08-04-2001, 01:14 AM
I'm amazed that anybody can spell that the right way! Stripping is what you do.........................ya, to a paint job...............you strip paint. You stripe grass..................if it's stripeable.