PDA

View Full Version : Do you buy Fluid Film?

Dano50
04-20-2007, 10:49 AM
Okay, I'm trying to figure out just how successful our sample campaign is. How many of you have purchased after receiving a free sample can? And if you have, how much have you purchased?

Don't forget, if you haven't tried Fluid Film yet and live within the Continental United States, you can still get a free can by sending me a pm with your shipping information.

Thanks for your responses.

bfstrider
04-20-2007, 11:01 AM
A while back you sent me a sample can. After using that can I bought 2 cans and after using these I bought a gal. can. I'm just about to the point to where I need to buy another can. Great stuff.

Dano50
04-20-2007, 11:39 AM
where can I buy this?

On our website at www.eurekafluidfilm.com, we have a dealer locator where you can find your closest dealer. We are sold nationally through John Deere farm equipment dealers, and are sold online through www.mowpart.com, another sponsor of this site.

flathead
06-07-2007, 03:57 PM
I purchased a case shortly after receiving my sample.

Toy2
06-16-2007, 10:51 PM
Got my sample.....then headed out this morning and got two cans...at the local John Deere dealer...also picked up some gator blades at the local Toro dealer and told him to start stocking up so i can buy it from him....great product.....

HenryB
06-16-2007, 11:09 PM
So will John Deere/Lesco stores now carry Fluid Film?

KS_Grasscutter
06-16-2007, 11:11 PM
The new dealer I am buying from has it, so I bought a can the other day when I bought my new Kawasaki trimmer. That makes my second can I guess.

MOW PRO LAWN SERVICE
06-16-2007, 11:29 PM
i love mine,heck we tried it friday on hedge clippers it the stuff all others are judged by.

Toy2
06-17-2007, 12:26 PM
I know I will never buy another can of WD40....all the cans seem to blow out the tiny insert and end up making more of a mess.....I also sprayed the Redwings last night with FF.....I wish I had heard of this stuff before.....let's see what needs spraying today...:dancing:

desii
06-17-2007, 01:56 PM
On my 3rd or 4th case since last fall...when I first used it. I can't believe I hadn't heard of it earlier! If I don't have a couple of cans in the truck, I freak out. I use it for everything. It's great for reassembly of older parts (nuts and bolts with some rust, etc), they go back together easier than new.

I took one of my Lazers to the shop for an electrical problem and the mechanic said he was also concerned about the hydro leak. I told him not to worry, that was just fluid film...LOL.

Dano50
06-18-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks for all your replies! As far as John Deere/Lesco, just make sure they know you want them to carry it!

weve
06-22-2007, 11:36 PM
My sample can is about depleted. I just bought a can today from a John Deere dealer nearby.