PDA

View Full Version : New T-260 glad i got my Echo 2601s

Mark
08-02-2001, 11:23 PM
I purchased a new Shindaiwa last monday, after hearing so much about them on the Lawnsite. Today mine likes to run so well it won't even shut off, I know its prob the ground wire but i have to make a 60mile round trip back to my nearest dealer. Im not in any hurry like i said them 2601s i have are trouble free. Guess i better put back on the original head i switched to Echo for the head the shindaiw was just to hard to change line,was always sticking when trying to turn the head. Its just been one of those weeks for me where nothing seems to go well,so thought id blow off and get mellowed out, This is off topic but this morning i replaced the motor pump belt on my 52" waldbehind and after i got everything back together started up and hit the pto and the clutch didn't work,and im getting juice right to the clutch. Ill drop it off in the morning can't complain to much this is the first time i had any big problem with it and its 9yr old,and the clutch was working just fine till i replace the hydro pump belt,so thats my fault. Marks Mowing Service

oneEXMARKfan
08-03-2001, 12:14 AM
Mine has done that once. The way the Trimmer Mate is on this walk behind, my Shind. rotates and the 2 wires can become unplugged, somewhat. I check mine every now and then to make sure there plugged up good.