PDA

View Full Version : Mower race at Louisville Expo! Guess who won?

boozoo
08-02-2001, 10:38 PM
I don't have time to give y'all the details, so I'll let you guess for a little while (No fair telling Gretzmeir!). When the show was breaking down, we did some head-to-head showdowns, and damn it was fun! The results might surprise you . . . Talk to y'all soon, Boozoo

OBRYANMAINT
08-02-2001, 10:42 PM
my money is that if there was a sentar there it was in the top three.....got one this year and have had some seasoned pro's try it out and they were suprised

mowerconsultant
08-02-2001, 10:49 PM
http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=17992&highlight=hustler

crazygator
08-04-2001, 01:00 AM
I know the Hustler Super Z won hands down. I think Hustler has a new logo coming out soon with the line: "Who's Next?". LOL! That would be cool.

David Gretzmier
08-04-2001, 01:27 AM
boozoo- could you at least spell my name right? Yes I was racing. shame shame. the most amazing thing about the winner is the quality of the win. I have heard the arguments before- you can only mow so fast, blah blah. the winner was incredibly smooth, rode wonderfully, even on slopes and bumps. could you do thin grass or spread clippings at 15 on this machine? a resounding yes, and I suspect 17-19mph is a doable transport speed on this one. this is the machine to do the one way down the block and you are now moving the trailer or truck... I know the competitors are going to the drawing boards... the centaur a possibility?? seriously? Dave g