PDA

View Full Version : Trailers

CutsForLess
04-21-2007, 10:31 PM
Well I moved up to a 16' enclosed trailer this year and I love it, no more loading and unloading the equipment out of the shop. I just leave it all locked up in the driveway, also can go places when I am done working and I dont have to worry about getting everything stolen. This is by far the best purchase I have made so far. I have it rigged out nicely inside with everything mounted on the walls, I even added some cabinets to hold my oil and extra parts and tools, no more digging through the truck toolbox looking for something. Anyway I just thought I would share that.

J&R Landscaping
04-22-2007, 12:32 AM
You need some pictures of the set-up! It sounds nice but pics are worth 1000 words.

SongBird LawnCare
04-22-2007, 12:49 AM
congradulations.. that's fresh..

i can't wait to get A trailor. lol..

soon... soon... soon...

bohiaa
04-22-2007, 08:22 AM
I have been wanting one.... where do you store the fuel ?

CutsForLess
04-22-2007, 07:26 PM
I have some racks built inside the trailer to hold my fuel cans, that way they dont slide around. I dont think it is much different than storing them in my hot metal shop building.

Ramairfreak98ss
04-23-2007, 12:07 AM
when I am done working and I dont have to worry about getting everything stolen..

I never thought about this, i really hardly ever stopped much when i used my open trailer before, plus a lot of time my small stuff was just in the back of the pickup truck, but most areas i do arnt problematic for theft... if it was, yeah man id be worried! enclosed would be the only way!