PDA

View Full Version : Toro Mowers....

Sup3rman
04-22-2007, 07:23 PM
Well, here is the situation. Currently, I only have 4 accounts, all 1 acre or less. I have a Toro ZTR, homeowner, which I purchased last year from my local deal down the road. For the time being, do any of you think that this will hold up sufficiently for the season. Granted, if I were to be fortunate enough to pick up more accounts, I would buy a commercial mower. For the accounts that I have now though, what do you think? All are flat, relatively obstacle free. The mower also has a warranty on it.

DSLND
04-22-2007, 07:30 PM
For present purposes, your mower should last. But if you find yourself getting into double digit accounts, i would look at getting a new/used commercial mower. -Mitch-

Sup3rman
04-22-2007, 07:52 PM
For present purposes, your mower should last. But if you find yourself getting into double digit accounts, i would look at getting a new/used commercial mower. -Mitch-

Thanks for the reply. That is what I would do if I were to gain more accounts. I just figured for what I currently have to start the season, this more might suffice, but thought it better to ask others on this board.