PDA

View Full Version : My Last Post !!!

STRINGALATION
04-23-2007, 09:01 PM
NO MORE POST FOR A WHILE FROM ME. IAM TIRED OF DEFENDING MY OWN OPINIONS.:nono: :nono: :cry: :cry: :waving:

IAM STARTING TO THINK ALOT OF YOU PRO'S DON'T WORK MUCH
I'LL STICK TO READING

dKoester
04-23-2007, 09:13 PM
:waving: Some of us pros are in the office while our crews are working.

haybaler
04-23-2007, 09:15 PM
NO MORE POST FOR A WHILE FROM ME. IAM TIRED OF DEFENDING MY OWN OPINIONS.:nono: :nono: :cry: :cry: :waving:

I'LL STICK TO READING

AMEN to that!!! I don't know what some of these guys have stuck up there butt, but I'm sick of it. this tread is going to go to hell if somebody doesn't kick these idiots off of here.

1MajorTom
04-23-2007, 09:26 PM
If you find a post that is offensive, then hit the "report a post button" on the right hand side of the screen. It's a triangle. Name calling, offensive language etc, is not tolerated. Each and every post is not always seen, but we do our best to try to read as many as possible.
thanks

lawnman_scott
04-24-2007, 12:07 AM
I had to know, so I looked at your posts and would guess this is because of your design photos. Dont ever post pics of your work, it will be ripped endlessly. Did you notice how good everyone elses stuff looked? Oh thats right, they have nothing to show, just rip on your stuff. Do yourself a favor and ask kookabooboo or whatever his name is again to show something of his or keep his kangaroo mouth shut. You can use that phrase too if you want.

Dont give up, its a good site, and with 40000 members there will be some jerkoffs.

DLCS
04-24-2007, 01:50 AM
I had to know, so I looked at your posts and would guess this is because of your design photos. Dont ever post pics of your work, it will be ripped endlessly. Did you notice how good everyone elses stuff looked? Oh thats right, they have nothing to show, just rip on your stuff. Do yourself a favor and ask kookabooboo or whatever his name is again to show something of his or keep his kangaroo mouth shut. You can use that phrase too if you want.

Dont give up, its a good site, and with 40000 members there will be some jerkoffs.

What he said /\!!!!

ChadsLawn
04-24-2007, 02:27 AM
Nah... Dude just blow it off.. Ive been bashed and flammed on here before.. Just let it go.Its only the internet and LS is the only place where you will find all the info and help you need..

TurfEditor
04-25-2007, 10:42 AM
When you get several thousand people together, there is always going to be a certain percentage of dopes, morons, pretenders, know-it-alls, know-nothings, and several classifications of people who just like to spout negativity. Some people's self image is so shallow, the only way they can feel good about themselves is to talk down others.

Just be thankful you don't have to live with them, and use your "Ignore" feature.

Don't let someone else's stupidity and bad upbringing chase you away from the overwhelming number of great people here.

David C.

MarcSmith
04-25-2007, 10:48 AM
if you skin is that thin that you can't some criticisms, then you may have a tough time in the public service business.

Remember opinion are like aholes---everyone has one...Suck it up can keep on posting.

John Gamba
04-25-2007, 11:03 AM
[QUOTE=MarcSmith;1806592]

if "you" skin is that thin that you "can't some criticisms", then you may have a tough time in the public service business.

QUOTE]

Like You:laugh: :laugh:

MarcSmith
04-25-2007, 11:13 AM
What do you mean John?????:confused:

John Gamba
04-25-2007, 11:14 AM
What do you mean John?????:confused:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

MarcSmith
04-25-2007, 11:25 AM
spill it...:) Or I'll bribe the maid on your next cruise to replace your shampoo with NAIR

John Gamba
04-25-2007, 12:00 PM
spill it...:) Or I'll bribe the maid on your next cruise to replace your shampoo with NAIR

Thats "suite Stewarts" for you land lovers:)

MarcSmith
04-25-2007, 12:47 PM
Thats "suite Stewarts" for you land lovers:)

I did not know that you got stews down in steerage....

John Gamba
04-25-2007, 01:40 PM
I did not know that you got stews down in steerage....

Thats why there not in uniforms:cry:

MarcSmith
04-25-2007, 02:39 PM
yeah with no uniforms on the philipino women...maybe not such a bad thing.... But then again, some of the older women....very bad....Been on a few cruises myself....

John Gamba
04-25-2007, 02:48 PM
yeah with no uniforms on the philipino women...maybe not such a bad thing.... But then again, some of the older women....very bad....Been on a few cruises myself....

I have never been on a "tug boat". We always go on the ones where others work for us:cool2: you also need black tie.

Dirty Water
04-25-2007, 10:27 PM

I have seen KootooMootoo's hardscaping, and it is damn impressive.

MarcSmith
04-25-2007, 10:51 PM
I have never been on a "tug boat". We always go on the ones where others work for us:cool2: you also need black tie.

They don't call em tramp steamers for nothing....:)

John Gamba
04-26-2007, 07:55 AM
They don't call em tramp steamers for nothing....:)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

John Gamba
04-26-2007, 08:07 AM

I'LL STICK TO READING

Now did marc run and cry:cry: no he stuck in there and posted. you do the same.:waving:

MarcSmith
04-26-2007, 08:40 AM
Now did marc run and cry:cry: no he stuck in there and posted. you do the same.:waving:
Now you are just being mean....

Id venture to say that I have more of a service nightmare than any one on here....and yes I want some cheese with my whine...

Plant Buyer 83
04-26-2007, 06:36 PM
Are you a Clark's fan??? Perhapses form around the Pittsburgh area? I went to a free concert at the point about 6 years ago, great live show.

John Gamba
04-26-2007, 07:00 PM
Now you are just being mean....

Id venture to say that I have more of a service nightmare than any one on here....and yes I want some cheese with my whine...

Here you go:laugh:

1MajorTom
04-26-2007, 07:16 PM
Are you a Clark's fan??? Perhapses form around the Pittsburgh area? I went to a free concert at the point about 6 years ago, great live show.

ya, i am a fan..:clapping: never been to any of their shows though.

1MajorTom
04-26-2007, 07:17 PM
Here you go:laugh:
what is that a picture of, blue cheese?? blue cheese dressing is the worst, tastes nasty. :cry:

John Gamba
04-26-2007, 07:38 PM
what is that a picture of, blue cheese?? blue cheese dressing is the worst, tastes nasty. :cry:

I thought it fit the occasion:laugh:

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 07:41 AM
I thought it fit the occasion:laugh:

you could have at least gotten some munster or limburger cheese.

Blue Cheese is only good for Wing dipping....Although my daughter will eat the stuff right out of the bottle.....

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 08:02 AM
you could have at least gotten some munster or limburger cheese.

Blue Cheese is only good for Wing dipping....Although my daughter will eat the stuff right out of the bottle.....

Give me your thoughts:laugh: give them to me now:laugh: Carnival Miracle in Cozumel Mexico

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 08:12 AM
cozumel is too touristy for me....If i want that I'll just to Atlantic city....

If you ever get the chance to goto St Lucia....or Curacau(sp) take it.

A little off the beaten path, but worth it.

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 08:44 AM
cozumel is too touristy for me....If i want that I'll just to Atlantic city....

If you ever get the chance to goto St Lucia....or Curacau(sp) take it.

A little off the beaten path, but worth it.

Are you kidding me?? thats got to be where the poorest people live in the world.

Does this look familiar:waving: St Lucia:waving:

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 09:26 AM
Are you kidding me?? thats got to be where the poorest people live in the world.

Does this look familiar:waving: St Lucia:waving:

Marc! did you go Whale watching??? that was cool

Grn Mtn
04-27-2007, 09:38 AM

yummy mold, good on Pizza and Burgers too. On the burger use angus beef patties, slice or two of thin deli ham, slice of lorraine swiss and slather on the blue --YUM--EE! - around here its called a 'blue rock'.

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 10:01 AM
yummy mold, good on Pizza and Burgers too. On the burger use angus beef patties, slice or two of thin deli ham, slice of lorraine swiss and slather on the blue --YUM--EE! - around here its called a 'blue rock'.

We take the blue cheese and mix it with the hamburger:cool2:

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 11:30 AM
Marc! did you go Whale watching??? that was cool

I did St Lucia on my Honey moon. Stayed at the REX Resort. Rented a car had a blast.

It was pretty cheap. And a pretty economically depressed area, but still Beautiful country

Never been whale watching, except when at Rehoboth beach watching the fat chicks....but I used to scuba dive an awful lot. Had my own tanks, and everything....But its one of the hobbies I gave up once I had a family and moved out of Florida....Beside no where good to dive up north...

On my last cruise I ended up in Honduras for a day for one of th stops...Talk about depressed.....I could live like a king down there on 1/2 of my salary.

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 11:42 AM
I did St Lucia on my Honey moon. Stayed at the REX Resort. Rented a car had a blast.

It was pretty cheap. And a pretty economically depressed area, but still Beautiful country

Never been whale watching, except when at Rehoboth beach watching the fat chicks....but I used to scuba dive an awful lot. Had my own tanks, and everything....But its one of the hobbies I gave up once I had a family and moved out of Florida....Beside no where good to dive up north...

On my last cruise I ended up in Honduras for a day for one of th stops...Talk about depressed.....I could live like a king down there on 1/2 of my salary.

Look:cool2:Lunch:cool2: :laugh:

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 11:56 AM
not a big fan of spiny lobster....but snook and reds, and grouper...yum yum

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 12:21 PM
not a big fan of spiny lobster....but snook and reds, and grouper...yum yum

Turtle?:) :) :)

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 12:33 PM
All for the love of sunshine.

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 12:34 PM
conch fritters.... no turtles....

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 12:58 PM
conch fritters.... no turtles....

Stingray tail:cool2: :cool2: :cool2: :cool2:

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 12:59 PM
What was the thread about???

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 01:03 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i believe, and then you called me out on the carpet at a no good do nothing whiner......or was it winner..jees I can't spell :laugh:

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 01:07 PM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: i believe, and then you called me out on the carpet at a no good do nothing whiner......or was it winner..jees I can't spell :laugh:

I forgot:dizzy: :confused: :confused: :dizzy: i gave you cheese

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 01:09 PM
tulips any one...

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 01:18 PM
tulips any one...

Oh this was about tulips:cool2:

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 01:30 PM
Hey John....I know where you can plant two lips....:laugh:

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Hey John....I know where you can plant two lips....:laugh:

Talk to me

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 04:38 PM
enough of this fun. I gotta go home and drink....

Isn't that typical of me john...Walking out on a good fight...

John Gamba
04-27-2007, 04:46 PM
enough of this fun. I gotta go home and drink....

Isn't that typical of me john...Walking out on a good fight...

And a good one it is:hammerhead: Seeya tomorrow:waving: Same place same Thread.I'm off to my daughters Junior Prom

John Gamba
04-28-2007, 08:57 AM
Good morning Marc:waving: time to punch in:cool2: :laugh:

MarcSmith
04-29-2007, 07:58 AM
Good morning Marc:waving: time to punch in:cool2: :laugh:

Hey man. how was the prom.... Usually when the girl can't get a date, she takes her out of state cousin twice removed... Thats a big step taking her dad. I didn't think you guys in the North East were as backwards as West By god Virginia.:laugh:

John Gamba
04-29-2007, 08:19 AM
Hey man. how was the prom.... Usually when the girl can't get a date, she takes her out of state cousin twice removed... Thats a big step taking her dad. I didn't think you guys in the North East were as backwards as West By god Virginia.:laugh:

Where do you think her mother is from:cry: Chewing tobacco inbreds:laugh:

Hay:confused: is there a response or two missing:confused:

MarcSmith
04-29-2007, 09:51 AM
sorry for not posting yesterday. I was living the high life by playing in golf tourney.

I have 1/2 dozen guy in at work right now cutting sod for 4 pallets of new sod, and starting to remove the flowers and tulips for the spring rotation.

One of the trash trucks had an oil spill and LUCKY ME....i was the first manager they saw, so I gotta hang a round until Safety Gets here to clean it up.... UHG... Then I get to go home and cut my grass like a working man and then I 'll sleep on the couch with a beer while I watch the nascar race like a redneck...
and hoop and hollar when there's an accident.

topsites
05-10-2007, 01:01 AM
and hoop and hollar when there's an accident.

I don't get the driving part myself, thou I have to admit it's better than demolition derbies.

PatriotLandscape
05-10-2007, 02:41 PM
They should have half the field drive in the other direction it would make it more interesting.

mdvaden
05-10-2007, 10:25 PM
:waving: Some of us pros are in the office while our crews are working.

Implying that some of us pros left our years in the trenches for the office.

:weightlifter:

MarcSmith
05-11-2007, 09:41 AM
Implying that some of us pros left our years in the trenches for the office.

:weightlifter:

do enough time in the field and you will welcome time in the office....
although I did spend 4 hours on a fire hose washing streets two days ago...