PDA

View Full Version : I see how it is, Mods.

Grits
04-24-2007, 12:16 AM
So you delete my post about calling Elegator. What did you do about the pricks talking trash about your regulars?
Sometimes I think you Mods have things bass-ackwards.
Whenever things get a little crazy you always go after the regulars first. Why is that? I am sure you are aware that there are a few other forums starting up that are geard towards LCO's and Landscapers. Seems like you would want to support your locals so they don't "cross the street". IDK, maybe you know something that I don't.

firefightergw
04-24-2007, 12:26 AM
So you delete my post about calling Elegator. What did you do about the pricks talking trash about your regulars?
Sometimes I think you Mods have things bass-ackwards.
Whenever things get a little crazy you always go after the regulars first. Why is that? I am sure you are aware that there are a few other forums starting up that are geard towards LCO's and Landscapers. Seems like you would want to support your locals so they don't "cross the street". IDK, maybe you know something that I don't.

Just like Elegator kind of screwed up trying to market their product by attacking the end user, maybe LawnSite is looking for other sponsors (Elegator).

1MajorTom
04-24-2007, 12:32 AM
what exactly are you talking about? All those elegator posts have been removed and taken care of. Why drag it out any further when it's been taken care of? I don't do drama. That's why your thread was removed also, since none of those posts are there anymore.

Grits
04-24-2007, 12:36 AM
Just like Elegator kind of screwed up trying to market their product by attacking the end user, maybe LawnSite is looking for other sponsors (Elegator).

I wouldn't doubt it. If Elegator becomes a sponsor, I will question using this forum again. OK, maybe that's a bit extreme. But I will give Elegator a ration of crap.
But this isn't the first time the Mods have reacted this way.
I am a regular on this site. I have purchased Sean's lawn care success package, I go to sponsor links from this site. I hold up to my end of the deal, when is this site going to hold up their end?

Grits
04-24-2007, 12:37 AM
And no Jodi, I haven't been drinking.

Runner
04-24-2007, 12:43 AM
What are you referring to? All that was done was that the thread was cleaned up a bit... If you read it now, it flows as smooth as a stream. Yes, there may have been a few of our posts deleted in order to do this, but it was just for continuity. In other words, posts of ours that had mentioned them (or their content) were taken out so they wouldn't be standing out and confusing the rest of the post. If there is stuff in there (that we speak about) that is no longer in the thread, then it messes everything up and doesn't make sense (I hope I am making sense, now...lol)

Runner
04-24-2007, 12:46 AM

Well, Geez,...THERE'S the problem!!! :laugh: :drinkup:

1MajorTom
04-24-2007, 01:04 AM
Ha ha ha ha, that's funny. Who says I was thinking that?? ;) :waving:

Grits
04-24-2007, 11:03 AM
What are you referring to? All that was done was that the thread was cleaned up a bit... If you read it now, it flows as smooth as a stream. Yes, there may have been a few of our posts deleted in order to do this, but it was just for continuity. In other words, posts of ours that had mentioned them (or their content) were taken out so they wouldn't be standing out and confusing the rest of the post. If there is stuff in there (that we speak about) that is no longer in the thread, then it messes everything up and doesn't make sense (I hope I am making sense, now...lol)

I seem to have typed faster than my brain can function. I tend to do that from time to time. I failed to read the adjusted thread before spouting off. Sorry.

Grits
04-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Ha ha ha ha, that's funny. Who says I was thinking that?? ;) :waving:

I'm sure that NEVER crossed your mind! :laugh: :drinkup:

bassfishin002
04-24-2007, 03:04 PM
I was wondering where are thread that we had going went.

Runner
04-24-2007, 06:26 PM
It's still there...it is just a little different. :)