PDA

View Full Version : What equipment would you buy if you were me?

hanserus
04-25-2007, 10:06 AM
My apologies in advance if this is a reporst, I searched the site but didn't find the exact information.

Basically, I'm looking to purchase a riding 0-turn lawmower which can be a snowplower in the winter. What makes/models would you suggest? The chap in the home depot store said that it's basically an add on feature equipment which you can get for pretty much any ride on lawnmower. Is this correct? What is the name of this equipment?

Thanks in advance.

hanserus
04-25-2007, 12:40 PM
.................... Anyone?

fiveoboy01
04-25-2007, 04:32 PM
What kind of mower are you going to buy?

JRCO inc. has snowplows that bolt onto the front of a ZTR, you might want to check their website and see what makes/models of mower they make the mounting brackets for.

www.jrcoinc.com

Nathan Robinson
04-25-2007, 04:36 PM
Stay out of home depot. They dont understand turfgrass nor the business. Get a walker and thank me l8er

hanserus
04-25-2007, 11:42 PM
Thanks for everyone's help guys.

I need a residential unit, 48"-52" blade, zero-point turn and something that can make it plow snow in the winter. In terms of brands I'm considering either John Deere or Cub Cadet. The return on investment i'll be getting is good and price is really not that much of an issue.

I'll dig deeper into the links and info you have provided first thing tomorrow morning. If anyone has any more suggestions, please don't consider it a big chore to post it up.

Thanks!