PDA

View Full Version : 1 time cleanup bid

Lucky's Lawncare
04-26-2007, 04:35 PM
I work with some realtors in my area that handle foreclosures. From time to time they are going to want a 1 time cleanup. I don't currently have a format to send them the bid. It is submitted to the banks so it needs to be professional. They don't require any sort of form for the lawn care after that just for this as it will vary from time to time.

Does anyone have a format they use and would like to share? This is now going to be a fairly common thing for us so I will use a document like this fairly often. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

bowhunter74
04-26-2007, 06:29 PM
I get at least $100 for bank clean ups and all that is for is just the 1st mow and light clean up, the price goes up from there. I also mow thease places every 2 weeks for $45 a wack, all are small and don't have to be perfect. I did one on monday that took me 17 min. to mow trimm and blow by my self.

bohiaa
04-26-2007, 06:40 PM
I bidded a bank last week, The Persident told me that he has a Guy But he's busy doing Foreclousres.... I really felt sorry for the guy,,,

I used to know some people who did HUD houses,,,and they got screwed.
other than the CRAP they found and ran a G-sale on weekends....

SO where I'm going with this is.... they dont want to spend much.....
On jobs like that you may want to think about trips to the dump and man hours....

Good Luck

Lucky's Lawncare
04-27-2007, 12:13 AM
Well here is the deal I am looking for a good format to show the bid. I am garenteed to get all of these bids because I am a realtor also. I just need a good format for the bids. All the formats I use for bidding are for longer terms not a one time thing.

As far as worth my while, these are friends of mine and they know that I need to make it worth my while so they understand how I need to charge.

Any help on a format for these types of bids would be greatly appreciated!!