PDA

View Full Version : Name

mezammit
04-26-2007, 11:12 PM
I have been mowing for the past 3 years all residential about 30 customers. My name is Mike Zammit I am 6'6 tall. Most of my customers just call me Mike's Lawn Service. I don't have any real business name to go by. Do you guys have any ideas.
There is a guy in my area with a lawn service named Mike's "Lawn Care so I really don't want any thing like that.

I was thinking something like Big Z's because I am so tall but again there is a guy with a lawn service named Big V's.

I would like something to do with my name. There are so many names I could choose but none that I can decide on.

Thanks, MIKE

bobw
04-26-2007, 11:50 PM
As much as it can be cool to have a business named after you, there is a down side to it. One day, you may want to sell the business.. and if it's named after you, the value of the name goes down pretty fast. When Short Bob buys your business, he pretty much has to change its name and that costs money and can confuse customers.

I suggest you think harder and see if you can come up with a name that doesn't reflect the owner.. Ideal Lawn Care, etc... far more marketable in the future....

bohiaa
04-27-2007, 09:07 AM
how about shortys lawn's

Or little Mike's

Big Mikeys