PDA

View Full Version : Gregson-Clarke

Victor
04-26-2007, 11:30 PM
It's no secret to most of the members who've been in this forum for long that I've got nothing but great things to say about Gregson-Clarke products. Rhett has always exceeded any expectations I've had with his knowledge and service.

If I get bad service from a business, I'll definitely let others know about it. If I get top-notch service, it's only fair that I let others know about that too. For anyone that's considering doing business with this company, I can't say enough good things about them and their products.

Neal Wolbert
04-27-2007, 12:49 AM
I agree, Rhett has done a great job being innovative while treating people with with integrity. That is the recipe for success.
Neal

Shades of Green LService
04-27-2007, 09:47 PM
It's no secret to most of the members who've been in this forum for long that I've got nothing but great things to say about Gregson-Clarke products. Rhett has always exceeded any expectations I've had with his knowledge and service.

If I get bad service from a business, I'll definitely let others know about it. If I get top-notch service, it's only fair that I let others know about that too. For anyone that's considering doing business with this company, I can't say enough good things about them and their products.

What products are you specifically talking about?

Victor
04-28-2007, 12:16 AM
A V-200 skid-sprayer.