PDA

View Full Version : Capt stream rotar is on my ignore list

Remote Pigtails
04-27-2007, 08:06 AM
Just to let everbody know CSR is on my ignore list which means his posts don't show up on my screen.

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 08:17 AM
Just to let everbody know CSR is on my ignore list which means his posts don't show up on my screen.

WOW breaking news. Stop the presses....Yawn....

can't we all just get the F along...

Remote Pigtails
04-27-2007, 08:44 AM
WOW breaking news. Stop the presses....Yawn....

can't we all just get the F along...

I'm not the person you need to talk to.

BSME
04-27-2007, 08:53 AM
I haven't checked in for a few days... middle of startups... but I am very entertained

Remote Pigtails
04-27-2007, 08:59 AM
Since I've been on this site this is the first time it has been hit by what I call the Howard Stern mentality. This is the risk in a www forum. If others enjoy and want to deal with him that's great. I just want everybody to be aware I have no knowledge of what he is saying in regards to me or any one else.

PurpHaze
04-27-2007, 09:16 AM
It's also so much more pleasing to the eye when you-know-who's posts don't show up. :)

I also see that the mods have been busy. A few of his posts have been deleted already. Maybe they're linked to the ignore list and when a name pops up a couple of times as "ignored" they take a stroll over to that forum to check things out? :laugh:

Remote Pigtails
04-27-2007, 09:20 AM
I'm not sure of all the protocol here but I've always been a put your chips on the table kind of person. I've only got 288 posts.

PurpHaze
04-27-2007, 09:24 AM
If the mods step on your toes you'll know it. :)

I'm sure the posts deleted were due to his racism. If he keeps it up they'll send him to a corner for a "time out" and then deal further with it. :laugh:

The Ignore List is Lawnsite's equivalent to "talk to the hand."

Wet_Boots
04-27-2007, 09:32 AM
I'm not sure of all the protocol here but I've always been a put your chips on the table kind of person. I've only got 288 posts.No, you have 291 (and counting) posts.

Remote Pigtails
04-27-2007, 09:35 AM
No, you have 289 posts.

290 and counting

MarcSmith
04-27-2007, 09:55 AM
I meant no Disprespect to you. I just meant that It would be nice if people could be adults.... and not 26 year olds with the mentality of 5th grader....

High hopes I know....

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-27-2007, 11:52 AM
sweet blog

Dirty Water
04-27-2007, 12:10 PM
This message is hidden because CAPT Stream Rotar is on your ignore list.

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-27-2007, 12:12 PM
dirty water=my main intraweb brah.....and also give the best advice from what i have seen......carry on bro

sheshovel
04-27-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey guys now wait a minute here! He has apologized for his brash noob behavior and I want you to do me a personal favor by giving him another chance. He realizes the error of his ways and wants to be nice now. She has told him what he needs to have to get along. Not only that but he is way funny. Much more entertaining than my friend Dirty I'd say.
So pweeeeze give him a break here, for me? Oh and those posts removed were my posts as well.

Mike Leary
04-27-2007, 05:57 PM

Got my vote tails.

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-27-2007, 05:59 PM
I support this thread....

haters keep hatin...

ballers keep ballin.

Dirty Water
04-27-2007, 06:25 PM
Ok, that last comment was enough.

As soon as something starts saying "Haters and Ballers" I ignore them.

*Click Done*

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-27-2007, 07:03 PM
I personally cant stand the guy....

Mike Leary
04-27-2007, 07:15 PM
Time for all of us to start logging-in in Esperanto. Glug, glug

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-27-2007, 07:29 PM
mike-that haters wana hate ballers comment is a joke..

rember im trying to teach you stiff boards some humor...

OK?

Wet_Boots
04-27-2007, 07:35 PM
Maybe you should switch to decaf.

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-27-2007, 07:45 PM
Maybe you should switch to decaf.

This is the best advice i have recived on this fourm to date

Mike Leary
04-27-2007, 07:47 PM
mike-that haters wana hate ballers comment is a joke..

rember im trying to teach you stiff boards some humor...

OK?

I have my own warped sense of humor....don't need yours Capt. Chernobyl.

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-27-2007, 07:57 PM
I have my own warped sense of humor....don't need yours Capt. Chernobyl.

Thats MR. capt Chernobyl to you pal.......

a little respect will get you young wipper snappers far....

SprinklerGuy
04-27-2007, 09:07 PM
If She endorses him...I will iggy him as well.....

SprinklerGuy
04-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Oh...I am an as shole...don't worry.

My prediction is you won't be around long..so I won't sweat it.

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Oh...I am an as shole...don't worry.

My prediction is you won't be around long..so I won't sweat it.

and what do you base your prediction on friend?

Remote Pigtails
04-27-2007, 10:51 PM
I meant no Disprespect to you. I just meant that It would be nice if people could be adults.... and not 26 year olds with the mentality of 5th grader....

High hopes I know....

I agree, none taken.

sheshovel
04-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Rotar, you are not helping your cause here very well at all. I am somewhat disappointed. However, I see a lot of potential in you, just need some attitude tweaking is all.

Mad Estonian
04-28-2007, 03:33 AM
Just catching up on all the drama (well, a very small amount anyways). I think you all need to go easier on a part-human, part-cybernetic warrior with no legs, whose lower body is shaped like a spinning top.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotar

Remote Pigtails
04-28-2007, 06:45 AM
Just catching up on all the drama (well, a very small amount anyways). I think you all need to go easier on a part-human, part-cybernetic warrior with no legs, whose lower body is shaped like a spinning top.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rotar

I've got dibs on gyratakker as a new post name.

bicmudpuppy
04-28-2007, 06:48 AM
I've got dibs on gyratakker as a new post name.

Kewl, now we need a twistoid.........any takers? Tony maybe??

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-28-2007, 07:40 AM
Rotar, you are not helping your cause here very well at all. I am somewhat disappointed. However, I see a lot of potential in you, just need some attitude tweaking is all.

sheshovel-its not fair "they started it"..

jk

man these cats just get on my case...from now on i will ignore their intraweb banter and putdowns just for you..

but i thought i was taking it easy on them......:confused:

Remote Pigtails
04-28-2007, 07:44 AM
Kewl, now we need a twistoid.........any takers? Tony maybe??

You're an early riser bic. you run a golf course right?

CAPT Stream Rotar
04-28-2007, 07:45 AM
Have a great day guys/gals...

may the water flow your way and your digging be sandy farm loam!

bicmudpuppy
04-28-2007, 09:26 AM
You're an early riser bic. you run a golf course right?

yep, late to bed and early to rise..........makes a man tired w/ bags under his eyes

Tournament tomorrow to get prep'd for. I'm actually "back" because my son went hunting on a nearby property and needed a ride home. Back to mowing and grooming now. Kid is going to hang w/ dad and help today ;)

Remote Pigtails
04-28-2007, 04:39 PM
yep, late to bed and early to rise..........makes a man tired w/ bags under his eyes

Tournament tomorrow to get prep'd for. I'm actually "back" because my son went hunting on a nearby property and needed a ride home. Back to mowing and grooming now. Kid is going to hang w/ dad and help today ;)

That was what I originally went to ATM to study. Left with a degree in agronomy turf management but got sidetracked working in a professor's irrigation company.

bicmudpuppy
04-28-2007, 06:00 PM
That was what I originally went to ATM to study. Left with a degree in agronomy turf management but got sidetracked working in a professor's irrigation company.

Sounds somewhat familiar. I graduated from K-State in Dec. '90 and the job I thought was supposed to be mine was gone. I ended up landscaping, tried golf again and chased a job to Texas. Irrigation paid better and I've been "off track" until this spring again. I forgot how much I loved it. I have yet to set an alarm clock in 2007 except as a backup. Backup has yet to find me still in bed. Except for new pins and mowing greens, I am as ready as I can be for tomorrows tourney. Rough is a little tall here and there, but despite three days of rain this week, it has all been mowed at some point since Monday.