PDA

View Full Version : Cancellation %

vegomatic40
04-28-2007, 07:57 AM
With the economy in a semi-recession and fuel prices in a constant state of flux, I'm curious to see what some members cancellation rate is currently. Ran a query in my software and came up with 9.5% for 2006 and seeing similar numbers for 2007 YTD. Others?

Harley-D
04-28-2007, 09:18 AM
No exact numbers but i would say that if your under 15% your doing real good. Those include: people who don't understand why you would increase prices year over year, those that want more than what they pay for, those that are promised things from other co's and believe them...etc.

mwaller98
04-28-2007, 12:38 PM
my cancel rate has been 10-11.5% for the past 5 years. when working with the people from the old leisure lawn days, they always said that true recession years were the best years for their business. their thinking was that in recession years, people stop buying the big car, the boats, the expensive vacations and invest in their homes. i tend to agree with them because the past two years have been my best sales years to date (higher percent response from the same sources(door hangers, door 2 door, mailers, tm))

profigala
04-28-2007, 06:16 PM
ours is 6% this year.