PDA

View Full Version : Ric

ant
04-29-2007, 09:31 PM
congratulation on you 3000 post:cool2:
ant

J Hisch
04-29-2007, 09:42 PM
Ric, is one member who adds true value to this site. So many members just post to get their numbers up. They have something to say about everything.

Shades of Green LService
04-29-2007, 10:42 PM
Way to go RIC!:clapping:

tremor
04-29-2007, 11:19 PM
Dang Ric....you need to get a life or something there buddy! LOL

Ric
04-30-2007, 12:12 AM
congratulation on you 3000 post:cool2:
ant

Ant

Thank you I didn't realize it was my Birthday

Ric, is one member who adds true value to this site. So many members just post to get their numbers up. They have something to say about everything.

J Hisch

Man are you gullible :)

Dang Ric....you need to get a life or something there buddy! LOL

Steve

It is Members like your self that have made LS worth while to me. BTW I actually have a life, it is here right in front of my computer :D

tremor
04-30-2007, 02:38 PM
Thanks Ric. I agree. This was a great resource at one time. Not too bad now if one doesn't mind the distractions. Maybe we should gang up on the organic board??? Start lobbying for the full use of DDT again?

BTW...No such thing as a generic version of that "stuff" we were talking about. I also tried to find an alternate industrial application so as to find a "non-conventional source" but the effort was fruitless.

Ric
04-30-2007, 03:57 PM
Steve

We still have some knowable people here at LS, but Guys Like Groundskper have moved on and are greatly missed. Just like you, I still talk on the phone with him. I catch him on AOL messenger at least once a week. However we talk about Family issues mostly and not Agronomy. I don't blame LS, just things evolve and people move on. You and I have both been absent for periods of time but have come back. Maybe Jim will post again one day, He did reply to one of my post recently.

Tree Huggers, Got to laugh at them. There is a Numero Uno Tree Hugger in the next county North of me. Some of the large companies will set up new Salesmen with a false appointment with her for Pest Control service just to find what the New Guy is made of. One such story is when a guy got a brand new spray tank that never had Pesticides in it only straight water with Blue food coloring. The truck then staged a Big Leak letting a few hundred gallons of the blue water spill in front of her house.

BTW Adding SOM to our sandy soil here with organic Fertilizer or composts has a lot of value. CEC and Hydraulic conductivity are greatly improved. However I got myself Ban from the Organic forum many years ago by getting the then Moderator a little up set with proven science. Read my reply to his introduction of himself which is still a sticky in the organic forum. I can log off and still read that forum, But I can not post to that forum for years now.

quiet
04-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Steve
However I got myself Ban from the Organic forum many years ago by getting the then Moderator a little up set with proven science. Read my reply to his introduction of himself which is still a sticky in the organic forum. I can log off and still read that forum, But I can not post to that forum for years now.

. . . as if you're missing something! Even the moderator doesn't seem to show much interest.

Ric
04-30-2007, 05:04 PM
. . . as if you're missing something! Even the moderator doesn't seem to show much interest.

Quiet

My Ego has to ask the question. Who lost when the Organic Forum Moderator ban me?????

quiet
04-30-2007, 05:23 PM
We all lose when discussion and debate is squelched, no matter what the topic. But that forum often lacks the respect that professional's insight has to offer, and too often has a total disregard for those that challenge their total belief in "whole hog" totally organic lawn care.

Members such as you, Tim, and Jim were just dismissed when comments of melding the benefits of organic with conventional care were discussed. Many of us saw the real benefits of combining products, varying applications and increased IPM procedures that integrated both organic and conventional products and methods - thus making for truly professional level discussions.

But these discussions were few and far between and sometimes shouted down and dismissed by the militants on the board. It has kept the forum from attaining value for the real professional.

RAlmaroad
04-30-2007, 05:52 PM
Ric: Seems like most of the intelligent knowledge is being communicated through PM's now because of some members who scribble and mere dribble to say about every subject even to the point of contradicting their own words.
As for who missed who--we all know that answer .
Be Well,
Roy

MarcSmith
04-30-2007, 07:42 PM
Ric

Post hore.....:)

Kidding Kidding.....I'm trying to Catch up.... But as my father said. I may catch on, but I'll never catch up....:)

sprayboy
04-30-2007, 10:07 PM
Congrats Ric

Harley-D
05-12-2007, 11:19 AM
Congratulations-you old dog. LOL
Appreciate the info and the hard time!

Ric
05-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Congratulations-you old dog. LOL
Appreciate the info and the hard time!

Harley

There is no fun giving info if I can't give you special Olympians a hard time.

Victor
05-12-2007, 01:01 PM
Congrads Ric. Don't you even think about leaving this forum like some of the other have, cause we'll hunt you down and drag you back Buddy.

Runner
05-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Quiet

My Ego has to ask the question. Who lost when the Organic Forum Moderator ban me?????

You got BANNED by the "organic" forum moderator??? That ain't NATURAL!:laugh: :drinkup:

vegomatic40
05-13-2007, 07:48 AM
Maybe you could create another alias and post there? Create some kind of non-threatening screename such as "Captain Toxic", "Scorched Earth" or, my personal favorite "Agent Orange". The granola-eatin-flip-flop-wearin-unwashed masses would surely welcome you with open arms...dude LOL.

Ric
05-13-2007, 10:26 AM
Maybe you could create another alias and post there? Create some kind of non-threatening screename such as "Captain Toxic", "Scorched Earth" or, my personal favorite "Agent Orange". The granola-eatin-flip-flop-wearin-unwashed masses would surely welcome you with open arms...dude LOL.

VegetableBrain

Are you trying to get me Totally Ban from LS??

Runner
05-13-2007, 11:08 PM
LOL! I'm sorry,...but it never ceases to amaze me...(as I sit here laughing) I always get a good grin out of the versions of peoples' names you come up with...:D

vegomatic40
05-13-2007, 11:31 PM
Lighten up "Ric" geez...I did spell it correctly right, or is there a missing letter or two? Try to make a quick joke and I get this?

TurfProSTL
05-14-2007, 02:41 AM
WTG Ric

Your 5000 came the hard way - mostly informative but always entertaining.....

Runner
05-14-2007, 03:55 AM
Veg,
He was just saying that in jest. He meant no harm....I believe he was asking that in good humor. That was the way I interpreted it, anyway. :)